Adblock breaks this site

[B] 77-85 Dung - 122 Combat Main

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by KEVlN, Jul 17, 2012.

  1. KEVlN

    KEVlN Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B] 77-85 Dung - 122 Combat Main

    Buying this, looking for a 3-4 day service. Post offers with time frame. I'm known more on RiD as a quester if anyone needs any sign of trust bcuz we will either do 50/50 or get a MM.

    SSH Celestial Surgebox and Promethium Maul bound
     
  2. Willyam

    Willyam Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2010
    Posts:
    361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B] 77-85 Dung - 122 Combat Main

    I can do this for you, but I can't get you a time frame. It would be done using a (premium) bot, though.
     
< [hand done]Soulwars zeal service[rsgp] | Staking Ddos Tool Jaybooter + ip grabber >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site