[ADMIN NEEDED] Important Question Regarding Sythe Name, RS Name & Google Search.

Discussion in 'Sythe.org Support' started by BUILD, May 13, 2019.

[ADMIN NEEDED] Important Question Regarding Sythe Name, RS Name & Google Search.
  1. Unread #1 - May 13, 2019 at 12:40 PM
  2. BUILD
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BUILD Guru

Hi guys, today I discovered something I don't like from this website (as with any others) which I didn't
    think about while making the posts. If you Google my RSN, followed by Sythe, so "RSNHERE SYTHE" it comes up with my username, pictures of my drops from a thread I created on this site, and basically, the issue which I am having is I run a clan in-game which is a mature, social, respectable clan chat which follows some RS rules.

I was un-aware this would happpen, I would like to keep my name that I have in-game.

I was wondering if I could have the posts completely removed from Sythe.org so when my name is searched my information doesn't come up on Google.

The posts are: Osrs Clan Chats
    ^ in this one, I made a post offering my CC to people to join which has triggered Google searches to bring up sythe.org when my username is posted on Google. I removed my comment, but it still persists to show up on Google.

The next one, unfortunately, is my 3-month long progression log found here: CMB 125 MAIN - Casual Progression Log [Random Updates]
    ^ When you google my name, all of these pictures come up.

Basically,

I was un-aware my pictures were some how coordinated with my in-game name and I didn't know that if I posted to join my chat with my RSN and that if I posted all the pictures of my progression that anyone could type "RSN SYTHE" on Google and find me. I would like for these posts to be completely removed from the website so that I have my safety & security when playing RS in-game.

If this is unable to happen, I will proceed to double name-change and delete my posts as much as I possibly can.

Please PM me with my best options or post here
    Please do not close until I resolve my issue.

Thanks team.
    Best regards,
    BUILD

3. Unread #2 - May 13, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - May 13, 2019 at 1:19 PM
  6. BUILD
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BUILD Guru

Is there a higher up place I can go to regarding this? I've read that post and it really doesn't seem very fair to me.

I am not looking to "Vanish" from Sythe.org at all, in-fact, I am looking to improve my quality of stay here, I have been an active member and I have one small problem, with only 2 of my 1,300+ posts.

The only problem is that these posts are posing issues with my concern for my privacy online.
    I wasn't aware that you would be able to find my account posts on Sythe.org, even though, in the combat log, I haven't disclosed my RSN, and that's where my problem stems from.

I didn't include my RSN in that post.
    You search my RSN on google that post comes up.
    You can tell it's my account and that I'm posting on it, it even has my pictures of the account.

People shouldn't be able to type in "RSN SYTHE" and come to a thread of mine with my account progression even though I have taken the steps to not have that happen...

It would appear when you upload an imagine, unless I completely change the file save, somehow it reflects back my account username somewhere in the properties of the thread or whatever because it comes up.

Realistically, I would really like that ONE whole thread to be deleted.
    There is nothing harmful, I'm not hiding anything, I'm just trying to have my market usage be private.

So I can't remove one thread completely?

7. Unread #4 - May 13, 2019 at 2:26 PM
  8. BUILD
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BUILD Guru

Also, the reason I asked for an ADMIN was to avoid your response. You have never addressed any concerns I have had properly, just post a link and never took any sympathy or understanding of an individuals specific situation. I asked for a thread to be removed before, after I sold an account, and you responded to the action with "Good Boy"

I'm not a boy, please stop commenting on my stuff with the the most basic vague answers and information.

Unless you're going to provide some insight other than a link to a sticky, on absolutely anything, leave me alone.

^ PAK likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - May 13, 2019 at 6:23 PM
  10. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

Edit out/delete any posts you made with this info. It will take a couple days for google to re-index itself but the information will eventually stop showing up there

^ Hope, PAK, BlackBlasses and 2 others like this.
< Thread approval | wanting to remove my account from sythe >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site