Adblock breaks this site

Accs4Rs TWC

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Furreal, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furreal

    Furreal www.RsBazaar.com for ALL RuneScape Gold needs!

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2016
    Posts:
    4,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,776
    Accs4Rs TWC

  2. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Accs4Rs TWC

    TwC added at the moment. I received a private report just seconds before you posted this thread as well.
     
    Furreal likes this.
  3. Accs4Rs

    Accs4Rs >>> Accs4Rs Professional Account Shop! <<<
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2016
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    361
    Accs4Rs TWC

    So I Just saw this , Let me just state my reasons.

    1. I don't trust anyone (As I've said to mootrucks , A verry good friend of myne scammed me recently, so i have bad trust issues.)

    2. I Stated I was trying to buy 450m , In ONE Go. ( I Also Said If He didn't like my terms he was not obligated to trade with me in any way.)

    3. The User Skype Called Me and wanted screen share instead of screenshots , Sadly unlike some people id rather keep my account info / wallet info private not just show it to whoever.

    Id appriciate it being remove , please and thanks.
     
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  4. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Accs4Rs TWC

    @Accs4Rs Care to show me proof of funds and where he wanted screen share instead of screenshots?

    Thank you.
     
  5. Furreal

    Furreal www.RsBazaar.com for ALL RuneScape Gold needs!

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2016
    Posts:
    4,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,776
    Accs4Rs TWC

  6. Accs4Rs

    Accs4Rs >>> Accs4Rs Professional Account Shop! <<<
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2016
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    361
    Accs4Rs TWC

    He did, and as I stated dont want to show ANYONE my wallet info.
     
  7. Furreal

    Furreal www.RsBazaar.com for ALL RuneScape Gold needs!

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2016
    Posts:
    4,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,776
    Accs4Rs TWC

    whos asking for your info? u can blur all digits except the first and last?? not a big deal, just show staff?
     
    gucci2525 likes this.
  8. Accs4Rs

    Accs4Rs >>> Accs4Rs Professional Account Shop! <<<
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2016
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    361
    Accs4Rs TWC

    Hey , So I've just sued Lazr as MM for trade , as I trusted him , Can i be remoeed from twc now please as the reason i didnt wanna use one as i cudnt trust ppl , Now I feel like i can again, I can show mods My PP balance if needed aswell.
     
  9. Lazr

    Lazr Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2016
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    848
    Accs4Rs TWC

    I MM'd a 100m trade for an account for this user. He said he will show me proof of having the funds for his 450m previous trade which I can post along here as soon as he sends the proof since I know m
    ods are busy and have a lot to deal with already. But I can say Accs4Rs was legit and not sketchy when using me as a MM.

    That's all I have to say.
     
  10. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,249
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,795
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    Accs4Rs TWC

    @Shin looks like this was handled in a private report?
     
  11. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Accs4Rs TWC

    Yeah. It's been in his ban reason.
     
    7UP and Astro like this.
< scam report against talon for threatening to report me and taking my avatar | SMK PAPERS >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site