AccountWareHouse $1,700.00 Account Scammed?

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by JuanAponte, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2018 at 1:55 PM
  2. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Hello, my name is Juan Carlos Aponte.

I just created this Sythe Account looking to send you a message to see if you can help me.

I have an problem, a big problem: My son used my credit card (without my permission) to purchase an account from the website: accountwarehouse.com.

He bought a Runescape account for US$1,699.99.

Since I didn't know that it was my son who used my credit card I quickly went to my bank and opened a Fraud Investigation. This was on the month of July. It turns out that a couple months ago, my bank told me that the purchase was made by my son and I had to account responsible for that transaction.

How the bank came to this conclusion? Accountwarehouse asked for prove to make sure the transaction was legit, so my son sent them a Picture of Himself holding his ID next to his face, and a foto of his ID on top of the Credit Card used to pay for the account.

I have send many email to [email protected] and [email protected] talking about my case, and I only got 1 email back saying: "you made a cashback a couple months ago, and you are not getting anything from us".

When I saw that email, I went to my bank and asked if it was true that they had taken the money backfrom accountwarehouse. There answer was no. Since they are not allowed by law to take the money before the investigation is done. Which mean that Accountwarehouse still has the money.

I went to Accountwarehouse.com and read the Refund Policy, which states that they dont make any refunds, even if it was a family member who made the purchase. After I read this, its clear that they have had this issue in the past, of family members using someone's credit card without permision.

So im contacting you, because my son told me that the account which he bought got recovered, and he believes it was accountwarehouse who recovered the account due to the Fraud Investigation I opened.

What im asking Accountwarehouse, since they have their money, and apparently the account, is them to give me the account back, so that I can sell it to them (which they state on their Refund Policy that they do buy accounts they have sold back) or if they are not interested on buying it, I can sell it to an other website. That way I can recover part of the money my son made me lose.

I know it is a lot of information to take in, and maybe my english is not the best because I speak spanish.

Here is all the information a have about the account and the transaction in a summary:

Bought from: Accountwarehouse.com
    Amount Paid: $1,699.99
    Email used for purchase: [redacted]
    Account Username: [redacted]
    Account Password at the time: [redacted]
    Email Registered to the account given by Accountwarehouse: [redacted]

^ b1b, Kissable, Borrett and 28 others like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 28, 2018 at 5:19 PM
  4. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Since Im new to Sythe, I made the mistake of making this thread without reading the rules.

After I saw the youtube guide on how to properly make a report here I want to fix my report with the information/format Sythe asks for.

Scammer's profile link: @Accountwarehouse
    Explanation of the trade: **Please read the first post**
    Amount scammed: $1,699.99
    How they scammed:**Pleaseread the first post**

Here is the email accountwarehouse send my son with the account information the 16 of July of 2018:

Imgur

^ Bilal lleonsAhmad likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 28, 2018 at 8:07 PM
  6. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

This is going to be discussed further, in the meantime, @Accountwarehouse can you respond here

^ xJumpman and Beast like this.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 28, 2018 at 8:51 PM
  8. Accountwarehouse
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Accountwarehouse AccountWarehouse.com | #1 MMO Account Provider
    $100 USD Donor New

The user above bought an account, changed the login credentials, then issued a $1700 chargeback and is now claiming we scammed him? This is an open fraud case that is being handled internally with the buyer's bank.

^ HNCdice likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 28, 2018 at 9:06 PM
  10. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

First:Could you please explain what you mean with “changed login credentials”? And how this imposibilitates you to recover the account (asuming you dont have it)?

Second: you just said that I issue a $1700 chargeback, which I already said I did. I never denied that. The question is, did the chargeback went through yes or no? Do you @Accountwarehouse have the $1700, or my bank has the money?

Also, as I already told you through PM (which I can send ScreenShot) if you dont have the $1700, then my bank is fooling you and me. Because its a closed case, and that money belongs to you. And im willing to send you the Fraud Report Summary which my bank closed in favor of you @Accountwarehouse , so that you can claim your money.

Also, if you dont have the money, and you did manage to recover the account, you can send me a letter saying so, and with that my bank will give me the $1700 back.

Third: its not an open fraud case, it is a closed fraud case as of 20 of December of 2018 acording to my bank. I would send you and the Mods a scan of the CLOSED fraud case paper.

^ Drager, xJumpman, Hex and 1 other person like this.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 28, 2018 at 9:10 PM
  12. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

I also wanted to state something very clear, Im not stating you @Accountwarehouse scammed me. That why there is a question mark in my thread.

I made this post because im tired of sending you email both to [email protected] and [email protected] explaining my situation and the only response I have gotten is that “I wont get anything from you”.

I do beleive you are a trustfull company, and what im asking for is for you to recover the account (assuming you already dont have it) so that I can sell it a recover part of the $1700 my son made me pay.

^ ELDER_MAUER, Drager, xJumpman and 3 others like this.
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 29, 2018 at 4:06 PM
  14. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Here Im leaving the Fraud Report I made at my bank, and also the Fraud Report Resolution, were you can see that the case is closed. Im also sending you the email @Accountwarehouse sent my bank of the invoice of the purchase.

[deleted]

Explanation:
    In the Fraud Report I filled the report for 4 transactions which I didnt recognize at the time: This transaction are as follow:$357.41 (X company), $322.76 (X company), $1,699.99 (Accountwarehouse) and $250.49 (Accountwarehouse. After I claimed the report the first transaction of $357.41 was given back by X company. So the Fraud Report only went along with the 3 remaining transactions: $322.76 (X Company), $1,699.99 (Accountwarehouse) and $250.49 (Accountwarehouse). This 3 transactions make a Total of: $2,273.24.

On the Fraud Resolution I marked in Red 2 facts: the first being the total amount of the claims: $2,273.24 and the Status of the claim which says: "Cerrada Desfavorable P/Cliente". This in english means: "Closed Unfavorable For Client". Which proves that what @Accountwarehouse posted yesterday stating that it is an OPEN and ongoing Fraud Case is not true. This case is closed, which also proves @Accountwarehouse has the $1,699.99.

^ Drager, Hex, RuneMarket and 2 others like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2018
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 29, 2018 at 5:55 PM
  16. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

@Panda Why my proof was deleted?

I uploaded the link at imgur.

17. Unread #9 - Dec 29, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  18. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

Hello friend, we usually hide certain content from the public when it's deemed to be sensitive information, however any moderator can still review this content.

Hope it helps

^ Ohrin, Gladiator, CryptoGOLD and 7 others like this.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 29, 2018 at 9:06 PM
  20. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Helps alot. Thank you @Panda

^ Zora and Panda like this.
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 31, 2018 at 4:35 PM
  22. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

@Accountwarehouse - It would appear the bank dispute was ruled in your favor, if this is not the case would you mind providing evidence of this?

We will need to know where this account is now and how you plan to resolve this

^ Kissable, Drager, Hex and 3 others like this.
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 31, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  24. Accountwarehouse
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$100 USD Donor New

On a bank chargeback we are not notified if a dispute is settled in our favor. We simply get a temporary credit and never hear from the bank again. As far as the account goes we have our hands tied here. At the time of his chargeback, the account was no longer on the email we provided. We assume the email was changed by the buyer as it was completely locked down with a telephone number as an authenticator. We reached out to the original owner for help recovering the account for ourselves when we got the chargeback and they did not respond to any of our emails. We cannot take any action against the original owner as we have no proof that the account is recovered and we cannot warranty the account as it has been email changed. Furthermore, as stated in our terms of service (which the buyer accepted during checkout), if a payment is disputed then access to the website's services are canceled. Our warranty is part of the website's services.

The customer is on their own here but I don't think the full story is being told. This "kid" who used the card is a 24 year old man. We originally reached out to the customer in mid-August to resolve the dispute and received no response. Fast forward a few months later and the customer has lost the fraudulent chargeback but all of a sudden does not have access and is owed a refund? Something doesn't smell right here.

^ Grant, Toland and aust1234 like this.
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 31, 2018 at 5:42 PM
  26. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Hello @Accountwarehouse, if you need notification from my bank that the dispute is settled on your favor I can arrange that very easily. I just spoked to my son and he told me that the email you gave him registered to the account he never changed it.

I made some digging on the internet about your passed claims here on sythe, and it turn that it was usefull. According to yourself on a claim in the past with another sythe member, you gave he an email ending in @yandex.com on a account purchase. The interesting fact of this email, as you said on the past claim, is that you cannot erase emails.

My son still has that account, and I can provide screenshots of all the emails on that account. Where you can see that NO notification of an email change was change prior to the purchase.

Here are all the screenshots of the Yandex email, from its creation up to today. Also a screenshot of the "Trash" Folder.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

So the only conclusion is that the account was recovered, by the previous owner or by yourself.

I also read on a past thread that you ask for all the recovery details before purchasing an account. And that you ask for prove, or you guys prove it yourself that those recovery information are correct and functioning.

The last thing I wanted to through out there, is that I really dont beleive that @Accountwarehouse did not asked/confirmed all the account information giving by the original owner at the time of the first purchase, due to the fact that they have being in this market for over 10 years (as stated in their website) and also because of the type of account they purchase (according to my son is a maxed account with 2277 Total Lv) which they sold to my son t $1,699.99 and Im pretty sure yo at least bought it for over $1,000.00

^ xJumpman likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 31, 2018 at 5:43 PM
  28. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

^ xJumpman likes this.
  29. Unread #15 - Dec 31, 2018 at 6:04 PM
  30. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

The last thing I wanted to point out, and for me is the most strong piece of evidence, and if not, the Biggest coincidence I have ever seen:

Here you can see what is the actual Email registered to the account:

Imgur

If you analyze the screenshot you can clearly see that it is a HOTMAIL account Registered to the account, and if you count the character before the @, you will see that you will end up your count with 12 character.

Please count the characters on the account username: [email protected]

@video
    @Accountwarehouse
    @Pendulum

^ xJumpman and Degenerate73 like this.
  31. Unread #16 - Dec 31, 2018 at 6:32 PM
  32. Accountwarehouse
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$100 USD Donor New

Yandex email logs are only held for 60 days.

33. Unread #17 - Dec 31, 2018 at 6:57 PM
  34. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Ok, the email logs falls out of the picture (since I dont know if that is true or not, but lets say it is).

What about all the other proof/questions? Please answer them @Accountwarehouse

35. Unread #18 - Dec 31, 2018 at 7:44 PM
  36. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

@Accountwarehouse I dont understand your negativity in helping me out. By your second last message I get the idea, that you don't believe on my story because you said" "something smells fishy" or stuff like "I don't think the full story is being told".

With all the prove I have offered it is clear the account was recovered. As a matter of fact, it is clear that the actual registered email is the same username of the account. Which means that who has possession of that email, has possession of the account.

I think that with that last screenshot you have enough proof to take actions against the original owner assuming that he is the one who own the email: [email protected]

I believe that the original owner must be available/obligated to recover the account in case that you need it after the amount of money you paid them.

As I stated before, I'm not asking for a refund, because I read your Refund Policy and you state very clearly that you don't make refunds.

I'm just asking your help to recover the account: you can recover it with the information you demand the Orginal Owner befor making the purchase, or you can ask the Owner to Recover it for you in case your not able to. Because at the end of the day, as you see on the Fraud Resolution, you have your money and I got nothing.

^ Andras, Twisted Bowser, Zora and 26 others like this.
  37. Unread #19 - Jan 6, 2019 at 12:57 PM
  38. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

I'm not here to handle this report, I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶, I'm still curious, how did your bank find out your son made this purchase? I doubt they called Accountwarehouse about this right?

^ President, Alibabas Gold, Abd and 13 others like this.
  39. Unread #20 - Jan 6, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  40. JuanAponte
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JuanAponte Newcomer

Hello Wortel, when someone opens a Fraud Report on a bank, the bank contacts the commerce involved. Accountwarehouse sent my bank an email with the photos my son sent Accountwarehouse. This photos are as follows: one photo of my sons id on top of my credit card. One photo of my son's id next to his face (a selfie).

The bank gave me a copy of this email, which the photos appear. In case of needed I can upload them to the thread.

^ Zora likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
< stephscute | Marmlciunt >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site