Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Account Recovery

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered1234567, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered1234567

    Unregistered1234567 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Account Recovery

    Hey so I had a Sythe account around a year ago that I used very breifly. recently my brother made a sythe account and it made me want to try come back to this site to try sell some stuff. Problem is I tried to login to my account "Silly Sean" and it said my password is older than January 2015. Now the thing is I no longer have access to the email that was on the account which was "[email protected]" I believe. I would like to change the email to "[email protected]". Im also not sure if my account was banned since I had trading problems when buying an rs3 account. The user deleted me on skype and recovered it since i hadnt paid the full amount for the account within a valid time period so if im banned I would like to be unbanned but if im not just change my email please :)

    thank you for reading and any help would be appreciated.
     
  2. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Account Recovery

< scanned | unban >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site