6 Months lol

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Gunnnnnnn, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
6 Months lol
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2017 at 1:56 AM
  2. Gunnnnnnn
    Referrals:

Gunnnnnnn Guest

6 Months lol

Honestly?

All of the information that I stated has already been public. He has CLEARLY gone back and deleted it.

[superman] Reported Post by nodnarbusn

Post above shows one person verifying that all of his information has been publicly posted BY HIM. Additionally, the post that was reported which was @Tyler reporting another user posting his information had inferred it was all posted publicly by Tyler himself as well.

How the fuck would I randomly come across his information on the spot while trolling him in discord? When he was pardoned, he posted a new introduction thread which had nearly every bit of his life. On the Faces Of Sythe thread, he used to have a picture or two as well.

^ jackthehackm8 likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 19, 2017 at 2:08 AM
  4. Tyler
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

6 Months lol

You got ahold of my face book account through some means, got my profile picture and put it as your discord avatar, took a gyazo of my personal face book information (work,location) and posted it on discord, and then posted a message I had sent to my close irl friend via facebook on discord.

You can go pound sand. I'm going to leave this for another moderator to handle as it is a dispute regarding myself but feel free to prove the following information is posted on Sythe (By myself)
    • The specific picture you had as your discord avatar
    • My IRL town and province, Aswell as my hometown
    • The name of my personal friend, of whom I sent a message to on facebook that you posted on discord

^ Hulk and Wortel like this.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 19, 2017 at 2:10 AM
  6. Tyler
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

6 Months lol

If I need to reference it.

Disclosure of Personal Information of a Staff Member or Acquaintance of a Staff Member: This includes, but is not limited to, full names, private emails, Skype/Facebook, addresses, phone numbers, private photos, etc
    • There will be a 6 month Spam Forum ban on top of this
    • A second offence from the same user will result in a permanent ban
    • This rule does not apply to information/photos that the staff have posted publicly on Sythe about themselves (or reposting of the same provided the original thread still exists)
    • For the sake of clarity, an acquaintance of a staff member is a family member or close friend who is only associated with Sythe through a staff member, if at all

^ Hulk and Wortel like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 19, 2017 at 3:30 AM
  8. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

6 Months lol

As far as I'm aware, video has already spoken to you regarding this and was the one who banned you.

The ban is valid. You shared Tyler's hometown, current location, and a friend's name.

Also, I checked out the intro thread from 2014. Nothing specific was shared there. Is there a thread I've missed? If you can provide us with proof that he shared all of this on Sythe, please do. Otherwise, you're gonna stay banned.

If @video disagrees, he wouldn't have banned you.

^ Hulk likes this.
< global/admin input only SPM322 | Spm322 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site