6 months lol v2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Gunnnnnnn, Feb 19, 2017.

6 months lol v2
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2017 at 12:31 PM
  2. Gunnnnnnn
    Referrals:

Gunnnnnnn Guest

6 months lol v2

Except nobody has yet to prove that I posted any of these things. I was shown a gyazo screenshot, that is it.

Do you have this @Yankiee ?

On top of that, you're telling me that 3 separate instances over the course of the last 3 years stating the same exact issue are incorrect? Tyler HAS posted all of his information in full on Sythe. The fact he is additionally stating he has not should be incredibly alarming to you, because now you have a newly promoted Mod with extreme integrity issues using his pull to get me banned for nothing.

You guys need to quit being such pussies that don't look past black/white and actually dig into something for once, I should not be banned in this situation. Period.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 19, 2017 at 1:36 PM
  4. Tyler
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

6 months lol v2

I have gyazos of you posting my personal information to discord, aswell as multipule staff members accounts that you did it as we were discussing it.

I have only willingly posted one or two pictures, and small information about my life on the forums. These should not include the current place that I live and my hometown and personal facebook posts to my close friends. The rest of my pictures were found by spam forum trolls and relentlessly posted in the spam forum/elsewhere. Which I promptly reported to have removed. And considering you took a facebook message from me to one of my close friends off of my facebook and refrenced it means you obviously were on my facebook account getting information from there. You are free to try to find proof of me posting these things to the forums myself.

You're a joke if you are asking the moderators to stop seeing things as black and white while you do the exact same thing and harrass users/moderators for not following rules to the exact standard they are set. Especially after joshua was banned for leaking your information. You are not above the rules.

@Yankiee @video

^ Milotic and Circle like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 19, 2017 at 4:27 PM
  6. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

6 months lol v2

My only reservation about this is due to how Discord has been treated and the disconnect between discord and Sythe.

Doxing, sharing information, any anything along those lines is not appropriate and I do think individuals should be banned for them; however, there has been a lack of enforcement in Discord and confusion regarding what Sythe rules are/are not actually in affect.

As of now, what is allowed in the spam forum is allowed in Discord; however, I personally do not think this has been made clear and would like more staff input on the matter.

Edit: Saw Yankiee's post on the other thread, @video

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
< Recovering old account | seventeen38 banned? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site