Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Windycity, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered Windycity

    Unregistered Windycity Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    Hey there, I'am posting another pardon after my last one a few months back was rejected as I did not mention my ban evader accounts, this time I'am pardoning and I fully acknowledge that I made a huge mistake on Powerbot, also I have completely refunded the user his money and I'am very sorry for making ban evader accounts on this website, however I would like you to acknowledge that I NEVER scammed on any of my ban evader accounts and also my ban was on a different community website entirely (not that it makes a difference). Below is the proof of my refunds.

    NOTE: this is being posted after 1& 1/2 years, the pardon I posted after the first 6 months was simply ignored, never heard anything of it again.

    Proof of refund: (RSN's Hidden for security purposes, Can show uncensored versions if required)

    http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1173706-i-got-scammed-575m-last-year-just-got-refunded/
    http://tinypic.com/r/9q9ojs/8
    http://tinypic.com/r/2ywcme8/8
    http://tinypic.com/r/30hswmt/8


    The user was a powerbot member his user name was: orgasm123456789

    Again, these incidents happened a very long time ago and I'am now a reformed character.
     
  2. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

  3. Unregistered Windycity

    Unregistered Windycity Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    Okay, well it seems that link has become so old now that it doesn't even work, as for being unbanned on Powerbot I haven't even tried as I don't even know if they have a pardon system, I do however use tribot and have built a decent reputation there.
     
  4. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    Support
     
  5. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    assuming nothing else comes, i'll support this going to usl for another vote
     
  6. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    Sure, support
     
  7. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    Support
     
  8. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    support
     
  9. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    5/5 Windycity Requesting Pardon.

    Your thread has been copied to the USL.

    It will be voted on for the next 7 days. If you are not unbanned by then, your pardon was unsuccessful and are welcome to pardon again in 6 months.

    Good luck.
     
< pardon | Requesting high pardon >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site