Gun's Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Definitely Not Gun, Jan 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Gun's Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 22, 2023 at 9:07 PM
  2. Definitely Not Gun
    Referrals:

Definitely Not Gun Guest

Gun's Pardon

Your profile link: Gun

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: Refer to Gun's Pardon

Report/post/reason that got you banned: Private Report by Dank

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: N/A

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

In retaliation to Dank leaking my personal info multiple times on a non-sythe discord, I googled an existing background check on him and posted it in the public Sythe discord. It was a childish action that has the potential to be life changing and somehow at the time I rationalized it in my mind. At the time I was hellbent on giving him a "taste of his own medicine" and my vision went red.

I am sorry Derik, I see you haven't been active in quite some time but hopefully you see this. We were chill at one point regularly playing games and hopefully can smooth things over. Hopefully you're doing well as it appears you've been MIA for some time now and I haven't been able to track you down on Discord/Steam/APL. If you do see this please reach out gun#3160 or hit me up on Steam.

It has been 3+ years since the incident and I have sat on my hands because I know I was in the wrong and entirely overstepped. I've taken this as an opportunity to grow and hopefully can get a final chance to periodically socialize and use the market again.

I have already reached out to a few staff in attempts to locate Dank, but if anyone has any questions or wants further dialogue to make a decision I can be reached at gun#3160

Amendment; Continued to search for Derek without reaching out via Social Media without luck. If anyone has a lead please met me know, I'd still like to apologize verbally.

Amendment (Jan 22nd 2023); Still attempting to find Derek, not sure if there was a major event preventing the ability to reach him. I can see there is still not any new sightings of Dank on Sythe.

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes

Sythe Profiles:

1) Profile: Gun ; Ban Reason: Reporting @Gun for Doxing AGAIN
    2) Profile: Ty l e r ; Ban Reason: Scamming (resolved)
    3) Profile: tnt kicker ; Ban Reason: Requested
    4) Profile: iaceyi ; Ban Reason: Scamming (1) + Scamming (2) (both resolved)
    5) Profile: JamicanFlong ; Ban Reason: Ban Evasion
    6) Profile: Locos Tacos ; Ban Reason: Ban Evasion
    7) Profile: tyler | clam ; Ban Reason: Scamming (resolved)
    8) Profile: Caramel Turnipples ; Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

Previous Disputes:

1) Gun's Pardon
    2) Gun's Pardon
    3) Gun's Pardon
    4) [5/5] Pardon 3
    5) Guns Pardon v2 [ Scamming + Evading ]
    6) [02/01/2015]Guns Pardon
    7) Guns Pardon v3 [Pending Roarys Acceptance]
    8) Guns Pardon. Sincerity.
    9) Gun's Pardon For DOXing Dank
    10) Gun requesting a pardon for black gay
    11) Pardon For DOXing

3. Unread #2 - Jan 24, 2023 at 8:30 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< Jhoander_172 2FA Removal | My Account Banned | appeal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site