[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Gun's Pardon, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 24, 2015 at 3:01 PM
  2. Gun's Pardon
    Referrals:

Gun's Pardon Guest

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Your profile link:
    http://www.sythe.org/members/370640-tyler-clam.html
    http://www.sythe.org/members/407934-gun-is-god.html

Report/post/reason that got you banned:

Scamming + Evading.

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1546159-tyler-clam-scammer.html Inactive since 2013, no means of contact.
    Update: Still no means of contact :/

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1731069-gun-god-scammer.html Banned months ago, have tried to contact him through skype: http://gyazo.com/0ea4ad08489d4232c99e0535271559aa
    Update: Still have had no reply.

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1610562-iaceyi-scammer.html
    Not accepted yet, will additionally add his friend to try to reach out to him. http://gyazo.com/27d4863c7d81c5677b1ce230e6ffb84c
    Update: Still no reply.

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1783382-gunisgod-scammer.html

My pc has been compromised 3x in the 2014 year, at the time that TTB (TheNerd) got these messages and gave the gold to my acc I was Border-line backpacking in Italy. I had no access to a computer, only my phone, for roughly 4.5 weeks. I brought all of this to his attention etc, and I'd like to at least think faith is restored, as we have been somewhat friends/acquaintances for years. I'll have TTB Provide some type of validation etc of payments and support. Never would i intentionally do anything to someone I associate myself with, and am friends with.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:

Nothing additional, just what is in the past here on sythe.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

I've matured, gained reliability, and an overall sense of necessity vs luxury. Nearly 21 years of age, finally achieving things in life that i thought were truly unachievable which resulted in my misuse of the forums, neglect of old; true, dear friends. I'm not asking for sympathy on a personal level, but everything that i had done in the past was for physiological needs. As terrible and pathetic as that sounds, whenever things occurred it was solely to convert it to IRL to be able to eat/gas/housing since i had no financial support from family. In a virtual community, this is no means for understanding, but it was honestly my last and only option. I'm a genuinely good guy, tend to help people out whenever possible and assist them soulfully rather than financially.

I've had some great times here, and have continued to talk and interact with some of you over the years through DDyce, teamspeaks etc. So im grateful for your affect on me. All i want is people to know that i've changed. I've turned for the better since my life has turned around. Understandably it's nobody on Sythes' fault that things have gone to shit in my life, and i regrettably took it out on some of you.

All that I'm asking for is forgiveness, even if an unban/restricted isn't achieved. Since these occurrences, ive done probably $25,000 in services successfully, attended rank in a high profile dicing clan, become individually financially stable and overall gained a sense of meaning and legitimacy. I've been through countless jobs irl and finally got into my career where im financially sound. The people i have come in contact with and have spoken to personally will usually tell you im just a normal, relatable guy who had a few issues back in the day.

The scamming matter at hand: To those who may have been affected by me, im truly sorry. Not too many additional words can suffice for the actions at hand, so regardless of the outcome of this try to get in contact with me so i can do it verbally. If i could turn back the clock, i would. If i could make it up to you, i would. So regardless of your views, im sorry.

Beyond this, there's not much more that comes to mind besides the repeated; "I'm sorry".

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:

Yes, i understand it is nowhere near guaranteed, and that im probably the least likely to get it, but i have changed, and i'd at least like the acknowledgement of such. Appreciate your guys time, truly.

3. Unread #2 - Jan 24, 2015 at 5:25 PM
  4. Time To Buy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips

Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

He has taken the initiative to pay me. So far, I've received four payments of 25m eoc this week, so only 300m is left. Additionally, I trusted him with ~600m eoc during a swap (we were going halves on a 173m 07 swap, and I traded him his 07 first, just to test him.) I'd be okay if he were unbanned on the condition that payments are still made several times a week to me and any other victims that may exist.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 25, 2015 at 8:43 AM
  6. R
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

I'll support on the basis that you continue to repay TTB and as the voting process goes ahead, you try and contact the others as best as you can, daily if you have to.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 25, 2015 at 4:36 PM
  8. Blade
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer

Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Failure to mention ban evading on multiple other occasions, no support.

9. Unread #5 - Jan 26, 2015 at 4:09 AM
  10. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Meh, I'll support. I trust you and yes it's a bit personal but I also trust TTB and if he believes you deserve a second chance, then I'm with it

11. Unread #6 - Jan 26, 2015 at 7:50 PM
  12. Cas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Cas

Cas The stuff of legends

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

I'm with Dave, I trust TTB's judgement.
    Support
    Just don't screw this chance up.

13. Unread #7 - Jan 27, 2015 at 10:04 PM
  14. Blade
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer

Blade tfw 2hi lmao

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

5char

15. Unread #8 - Jan 27, 2015 at 10:11 PM
  16. Guns Pardon
    Referrals:

Guns Pardon Guest

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

In reference to: http://www.sythe.org/request-pardon/1798678-guns-pardon.html

Reason posting: Mods are blind and have no idea the pile of poop they are supporting (seriously you guys are retarded)

Actions left out of his pardon via fucking over hosts and clans nation wide. Mr Gun (Tyler) is widely known for being a pile of shit and known scammer. I was a host with Gun in dragondyce for several months and personally witnessed the inner scumbag of Gun. He was fined 750m eoc for posting links with ip grabbers or w/e they called it. I believe he was attempting to get albins or berts ip so he could know them off. Gun openly admitted to knocking people off line. When he was fined he had to allow ko to look through his booter via pictures to see what ip's he had been hitting off. (this was a common issue sometimes when admins wherent on) He was later kicked from the clan and teamspeak when it was believe gun stole brians ags . (brian let a few hosts use 1 of his accounts for pking which had a ags on it)
    Shortly after being kicked from dragondyce Gun cb'd Jon or Ali's paypal believing he was cbing Twist/Ko. I believe the value was around 300.00 usd.

Now as for his actions before dragondyce. Gun scammed a white phat before leaving coradyce and buying into dragondyce.
    Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIEY1c7qGGY

Xine/Tin was a coradyce host along with guard and both can attest to that being Gun/Tyler. I have personally traded that same account when i hosted for dragondyce when we were both hosts.

Gun has also openly admitted to scamming users via playerauctions and calling it "luring" He uses a pa account advertising fire cape services and scams the users of their items.
    Link to his pa account: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=theyusv&page=2

This is a conversation i had with Gun in playerswap teamspeak. Gun messaged me after Eric and me joined a private conversation. Gun immediately became suspicious and messaged me. ( I had brought up Guns pardon and laughed before asking Eric for a private conversations)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

At the very least he admits to the cb so that should end any nonsense of him actually being pardoned.

17. Unread #9 - Jan 27, 2015 at 10:35 PM
  18. Gun's Pardon
    Referrals:

Gun's Pardon Guest

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Reference : http://www.sythe.org/request-pardon/1799785-guns-pardon.html

If you'd like to add this into the thread, as you've so kindly done so for the others:

In regards to "Hattez" (aka Josh's argument), there was no scam between myself and KO/Ali. I paid $280 for 2 months worth of weeklies in Dragondyce, which 2 days later KO deranked me on a bullshit claim. Shortly thereafter, KO also scammed nearly every single other ranks and admin.

Josh continually just joins the teamspeak and harasses people in a pathetic attempt to get his mind off his own IRL troubles with the law.

In response to Guard; Yes, I made that payment to them. I made many payments to them. I made over $12,000 in payments to them and other coradyce hosts as a matter of fact. And if i can get in contact with them, ill have them attest to the fact i've never once touched a penny after I sent it. Even though i had my morals crossed, and as fucked up in the head I was, I would never endanger IRL getting involved with RS. No chargebacks were made to any of these individuals.

Let me just recall that yes, KO/Twist/Ali were chargedback for the $280 via paypal I had sent them for the weekly fees. To be clear, i was deranked a few days after, therefore forfeiting the agreement of the payment for upcoming weeklies. These were not back-ordered weeklies which i owed, but ones I was paying forward as he begged for the money saying "He needed it for food for the week".

Again, Recalling on what Hattez/Josh said. He believes anything. You could tell him someone shits rainbows, he'll believe it on the spot. Therefore, it's all just rumors put in place by people.

19. Unread #10 - Jan 27, 2015 at 10:41 PM
  20. Blade
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Blade tfw 2hi lmao

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

5char

21. Unread #11 - Jan 28, 2015 at 6:38 AM
  22. Cas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Cas

Cas The stuff of legends

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Yeah ok retracting my earlier support.
    Sort out your shit first.

23. Unread #12 - Jan 29, 2015 at 2:08 PM
  24. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Battleship Champion

Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Way too many red flags. No support.

25. Unread #13 - Feb 2, 2015 at 4:04 PM
  26. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Battleship Champion

Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

[02/01/2015]Guns Pardon

Not enough support in 7 days. Try again in 6 months.

Good luck.

< Is this a Serious Ban @ Staff(Im rarely sarcastic) | [02/01/2015]Idontknowww requesting pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site