• Log in or sign up for an account here: https://www.sythe.org/login

[Invalid]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Nome

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Sythe Gold
25
Messages
25
[Invalid]
  1. -i was told before bootcamp i'd be paid higher amount as a salary if was accepted, i agreed.
    - i was offered a lower amount and was convinced by elibeth that she'll move forward with the amount i asked at that time after 3 months probationary was over
    -at first i was hesitant cuz the pay was drastically low, but i agreed cuz i was intrigued how this business worked, and as i was promised a better salary + comissions from eli, i thought 3 months is a short period which i wouldn't mind getting paid this low wage.
    -so i decided to agree and went forward with this offer.
    -so a week prior to my contract expiration, i messaged eli to give her heads up saying that my contract is going to expire in a week, so we should talk about pay/the new contract.
    -eli kept saying, she will send in due time.
    -2 days after my contract expired i was given an offer which was lower than the amount promised and was told they'd do another review after 4-6 months.
    - i told them to reconsider telling them that was not the agreed amount.
    -days go by i keep asking eli and she kept having a new excuse every time i asked ( sick/waiting/ i'll let you know end of shift)
    -finally exactly 15 days after my contract expiration, eli messages me with another proposal, giving me a slight increase and i told eli , to make arrangements starting the day after tomorrow as i will not be working from then on wards. ( yes , if you think i should have given a weeks notice, unfortunately its been 15 days at this point since my contract expired and i'm being lured into thinking i will be paid an amount i want/deserve )
    - i worked the next day so that james wouldn't have troubles and the next day eli comes with another small increase but with major flaws
    -she increased my pto with 1 week and reduced commission by 60%, again i disagreed i believe. -then David persuaded me into taking it and finally i thought as i could quit whenever i want, i could give it a shot
    -but before signing the contract i asked to revert back the commissions and reduce the pto, to her reply being (need to wait 4-6 months )
    -i told her i'm not signing the contract and also a day prior told her i won't be working from the day after tomorrow ( which was that day ) unless i sign a contract so she somewhat started blackmailing me and saying " i wouldn't advise from doing that "
    - she proceeds to send my message back at me saying that i agreed as it would affect david/james on the shift, where i replied with a screenshot of her agreeing to pay me a higher wage.
    -at the end of the day she came back and said okay she'll raise my commission back, then instantly proceeds to say ""no"" and gives another offer which was meh.
    - i tell her straight up, i'm done with all these negotiations and i want to be paid for the extra days i worked outside my contract.
    - i was told by her previously that i would not be underpaid for these days that were outside the contract so i asked her to give me the commission and stuff from the final offer she presented to me as well which she aired me, and then finally after pestering her a bit, she refused and gave me attitude. then told another colleague to message back to me.
    -and the other dude just blatantly wasted my time honestly, late replies, just was time passing. ( Alberto )

    -I asked to be paid, right now if i'm underpaid OR I asked them to pay me with the comissions so i don't get underpaid, if i have to wait to get my money.
    -Alberto starts ignoring me to which i start mocking him by saying "maybe you also are underpaid like me"( i shouldn't have done that but they aren't paying me/he just wasting my time )
    -finally my manager, David responds saying you shouldn't have talked like that,bla bla bla and blocks me too before i could reply.
    -in the message he wrote to me, he also added Alberto will answer all your questions, so i message Alberto and see that he has me blocked.
    - in this whole situation i messaged Veng and he told me to message the Owner, but he clearly just aired me like it doesn't even matter to him.

    -at the end of the day i would like to say is that, if you wanna get underpaid then please email your cv at [email protected] .
    -also to add, they are friendly till you provide them something in return, after that you'll just get late replies and bad service throughout.
    - i would never have taken the job if they hadn't promised me a higher salary, i took a 3 month contract ( from which 1.5 months i had to work night shift because they didn't have a position for me in the morning?)

    what i expect from this?
    -if i must wait, i should be compensated as i worked these 11 days outside my contract unwillingly as they lured me into working for them and kept stalling me for days till they gave me a proposal.


    -very bad experience overall
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Runescape Gamblingrunescape gambling
Back
Top