dnt reason

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by pingy, Jan 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
dnt reason
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2023 at 9:42 AM
  2. pingy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    pingy#7710

pingy pingy#7710

dnt reason

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: Pingy Rat Behavior | Sell & Trade Game Items | OSRS Gold | ELO (sythe.org)
    Link to your vouches: many idk where it is
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision:

I traded @Assassin and bought gold of him. 3 days later he is banned. And blaming me for his ban,

my DNT reason was "You mislead @Assassin into thinking that the ban was unrelated to your trade"

How can you prove that his ban was related to my trade? I trade 100s of people a day. And he could have traded other people?

IF my account is banned today, it could have been due to another trade, you just can't pin point that when im trading 100s of people a day.

I mean not even other flippers who dislike me agree with this decision it makes no sense?

If somebody or a mod can prove that my trade PINPOINTED is related to his ban feel free? we just cannot make that assumption? When i trade 100s of people a day and WE Dont know who he trades a day? And we dont know where his gold came from? And the ban was THREE days later?

I was not banned at the time, and sent him a picture of myself not being banned at the time. Just because the account is banned today does not make the assumption that it was banned at the time. I was still using the account in rotation at the time, then the picture was said to be "photoshopped" ? in that case how can we prove anything? If im trading and delivering 5b to a customer and all i have is screenshots are those fake too? It's a stupid argument. This didn't happen, the individual at hand was mad that his accounts got banned, i was not banned at the time of the trade. When asked to find the account, i physically cannot find the account when im circulating across thousands of accounts all whilst deleting/adding new accounts constantly. The report was made 2 weeks after our trade, he just expects me to log into an account and memorise details to, i've been dnt'd extra on the assumption that i was lieing without any proof of myself being banned at the time. The contrary, i've presented more proof of being not banned at the time by presenting him a pic of me being logged in, all whilst he claims it's photoshopped. I'm a flipper, not an artist.

The argument against me is "To prove that I wasn't banned at the time."

All whilst the mods and @Assassin cannot prove that I was banned at the time?

I'm being banned based on assumptions, and then being asked to prove my innocence based of assumptions. All whilst I presented proof at the time?

Why would i send him a picture of myself being logged in, when he can easily tell me "Come meet me in-game" or "type XYZ" or "come and pm me"? With the knowledge of this possibility, why would i post it at the time if i was really banned? I was not banned at the time, i could have been banned after but at the time of the picture i was not banned. At the time which he asked me

Link to previous disputes:
    Anything else you wish to say: this report makes no sense can an admin review this? @Gen @Sythe @Andy

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 17, 2023 at 4:48 PM
  4. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

dnt reason

Hi @pingy,

I've reviewed the case and it's not going to be removed from your DNT reason at this time. Considering the circumstantial evidence, it was appropriate to include the report in your DNT. If you want to provide proof the account wasn't banned then feel free to make a new dispute with that proof.

^ Robiiiiin, Dbuffed and Devil like this.
< Dipute DNT Soulmen | 2FA Removal - Yeti >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site