TWC evasion

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by 4Nuggets, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC evasion
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 23, 2021 at 9:40 AM
  2. 4Nuggets
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

4Nuggets Member

TWC evasion

Good morning, I recently received a notification of banning, it was not pleasant, however I take the moment to explain the following.
    1.-Many of us work doing service and playing on our personal accounts, using the same wifi.
    2.- The Mage Rs, Rs Merlin and me, we are not the same person. Sorry if we don't know how to do things right, edit or write properly a thread or images.
    We are still learning about this business, we are not scammers, we have done many jobs for other people, even before having our profile in sythe. We live in Venezuela, we worked for other Venezuelans in services, in the place where we are, after some inconveniences where they did not pay us, we decided to start ourselves in sythe, mage and merlin created their profiles, although they did not know totally about how to manage a profile in sythe, and neither did I; the guys with whom we did jobs did not teach us. We decided to dabble on our own, after what happened with those 2 profiles we didn't know what to do, and so I created my 4Nuggets profile.
    I would like you to please understand that we are not scammers and we are not the same person, I would like to request that TWC be removed.

3. Unread #2 - Jul 23, 2021 at 1:52 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

TWC evasion

< just got new wifi | TWC Removal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site