Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Coin Cartel, Jul 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 21, 2021 at 7:51 PM
  2. Coin Cartel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    coin cartel

Coin Cartel Grand Master

Pardon

Your profile link: Coin Cartel

All of your Sythe Accounts: Coin Cartel

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: Pardon

Report/post/reason that got you banned: Scam attempt.

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: In the previous pardon.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: In the initial pardon.

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:

It's now been over 2 YEARS since I made a terrible mistake that I've regretted since the day it took place. I felt immediate remorse and disgust with myself, regretted my actions, and made things right within hours of the scam attempt that took place over 2 years ago. The very day it happened I got with Gen and the victim and admitted to my wrongdoings and even reached to the victim the very next day and gave him extra gold because I felt so bad. His reasons for selling the gold hit me right in the heart because I was experiencing the very same life situation as him. It was a great reality check for me, and I look at online strangers in a different way. Even though I have never thought about wrongdoing anyone before or after that incident, it was a great learning curve for my character.

I continuously keep getting denied even though I have NEVER once been associated with anything shady, toxic, sketchy, or literally anything negative on OSRS, Twitch, Sythe, Skype, and Discords. I've never tried to Ban Evade either. My IP is the same as it has always been (you can check) and I do not use VPN's because there is nothing I do to hide who I am. I've used the same everything for over 5 years and not one report has come up. I don't think it's fair to stay permed under the assumption I might scam again. Or under the assumption I have scammed before, because that has NEVER EVER been the case. Nothing before, OR after my one hiccup points that I'm a bad guy with evil intentions.

I'm not a gold business trying to get back on Sythe to make money. I literally just want full access again to partake in the Community events, and dice some Minis if that's even still a thing.

So fellow Sythe Admins, it's been over 2 years now since I scam attempted, and refunded the very same afternoon. I have never once been associated in any shady business BEFORE or AFTER my one incident. I feel an immediate refund, and a 2+ YEAR DNT deserves another shot in the community for a pardon. Thanks for taking the time and reading, and I hope to become once again another productive member in this community.

3. Unread #2 - Jul 22, 2021 at 12:50 AM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Pardon

^ Coin Cartel likes this.
< Hacked/banned recovering i has a cookiez | Time of Pain >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site