Question about Account selling

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by Garrattack1, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2021 at 8:23 PM
  2. Garrattack1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Garrattack1 Newcomer

Hello,

I'm not sure if im posting this right, sorry?

I have a question, i would like to make an account from scratch in the goal of selling it. Could some one give me some tips in how about i should do that? What i mean is, what do i do to make sure the potential buyer would have zero chance of ever getting scammed.

What im asking is, is there a way where i can make the account where i have zero percent of recovering it? I want some honest Business.

Thanks,

3. Unread #2 - Mar 25, 2021 at 2:00 AM
  4. LoCker
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    Locker#9255

LoCker Active Member

Hey mate,
    There's really nothing you can do to make sure the potential buyer is 100% protected from recoveries by you, This is why you should only ever buy accounts off trusted people in the community.
    If you really want to protect the buyer, just don't recover the account hahaha. I hope I helped you at all haha goodluck

5. Unread #3 - May 2, 2021 at 4:53 AM
  6. AstroBoi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

AstroBoi Formerly known as Lara_DiamondDeluxe

Hi there @Garrattack1

As @LoCker has just said, there is never a way to 100% guarantee that only the buyer will have access to fully own and control the account however there are some things you can do to ensure safety and reassurance to the buyer:

1. When Creating the Account DO NOT register the E-mail address. Sell the account without any registered E-mail this will allow the buyer to be the first person to ever register an E-mail to the account.
    2. Take Note of when you create the account, what ISP and what Country etc. This Information is valuable to be provided to the new Buyer.
    3. Feedback - Gain feedback and reputation for yourself - with that, a buyer can see previous business that you've done - basically your trading conduct. A good trading history always adds reassurance.

7. Unread #4 - May 2, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  8. Sound
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sound9999
    Two Factor Authentication User Poker Chip Lawrence Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS <3 n4n0 (3) Potamus

Sound Safe & Sound ~ Discord: sound9999
    Sound Donor

Your best bet is to approach some of the larger account sellers and discuss building accounts for them to sell, honestly.
    Someone with a good reputation will always be able to demand a premium price for an account; plus, if you're reaching out to larger account sellers, they'll be the ones to create the account, then have you do the work, but they'll still be the accounts original owner and therefore it will still be safe.
    If your ultimate goal is to build your own reputation; I would suggest starting on something other than account sales, and rather focus on services.

Hope this helps!

^ AstroBoi likes this.
< unable to actually pay now | Neopets - is there any way to see what the original mail of an acc is? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site