Question about Account selling.

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by Garrattack1, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2021 at 8:17 PM
  2. Garrattack1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Garrattack1 Newcomer

Hello,

I'm not sure if im posting this right, sorry?

I have a question, i would like to make an account from scratch in the goal of selling it. Could some one give me some tips in how about i should do that? What i mean is, what do i do to make sure the potential buyer would have zero chance of ever getting scammed.

What im asking is, is there a way where i can make the account where i have zero percent of recovering it? I want some honest Business.

Thanks,

3. Unread #2 - Mar 29, 2021 at 11:58 AM
  4. LiveThatLife
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

LiveThatLife Apprentice
    $100 USD Donor New

Step 1. Gain trust.

That is really the only reassuring way to both yourself and the buyer that you won't scam... and even that isn't a guarantee.

Buying a runescape account from a newcomer is almost 99.99% guaranteed to get scammed at the end of the day..

So really, spend time training accounts, doing services, selling gold, buying gold, etc.. donate a little... Gain some trust around the community and THEN begin selling accounts.

To answer your main question so this isn't considered spam; You can set no email on the account and sell it as a fresh login, but you as the original owner can always get it back with a little effort.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 29, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  6. here4money
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

here4money Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

gain trust. 1 way is to find someone to make the account and pay you to train/quest it, that way u dont have as good chance of recovering it.

< Need a gold seller | Is there an area for this or is it forbidden >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site