Appealing my ban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Soldiers07, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Appealing my ban
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 6, 2020 at 3:21 PM
  2. Soldiers07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Soldiers07 Newcomer

Appealing my ban

Soldiers07 said:
    Dear mam or sir,

Years ago my Sythe account was hacked “graysonhouse.” I lost my runescape accounts, sythe and other personal accounts in the email that was hacked. I am aware the lack of security was my fault however I’m pleading for another chance. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.
    Sincerely,
    Grayson
    Please try to recover your account here: Account Recovery & Creation

Then, once you're in possession of it, we will try to sort out if anything was scammed while you were not in possession of your account; you will be liable for that amount (if it exists)

I have the logins to my Sythe account however it has since been banned years ago.

3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Appealing my ban

5. Unread #3 - Aug 7, 2020 at 9:08 PM
  6. Soldiers07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Soldiers07 Newcomer

Appealing my ban

Email is : [redacted]
    My IP is: [redacted]

Dear mam or sir,

Years ago my Sythe account was hacked “graysonhouse.” I lost my runescape accounts, sythe and other personal accounts in the email that was hacked. I am aware the lack of security was my fault however I’m pleading for another chance. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.
    Sincerely,
    Grayson
    Please try to recover your account here: Account Recovery & Creation

Then, once you're in possession of it, we will try to sort out if anything was scammed while you were not in possession of your account; you will be liable for that amount (if it exists)

I have the logins to my Sythe account however it has since been banned years ago.

I believe I provided everything required this time.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2020
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 8, 2020 at 12:04 AM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

Appealing my ban

Hey Graysonhouse,

You need to post from your home IP. There is not much information for me to verify you, so feel free to go through old posts to find anything you can use for me to identify you. For example, if you've posted your name before, you can provide a picture of your ID.

Keep in mind - do not edit your information in. Make a new post and i'll merge the threads together.

9. Unread #5 - Aug 8, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  10. Soldiers07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Soldiers07 Newcomer

Appealing my ban

[redacted]

I would appreciate if this was kept private or link blurred but here is my ID [redacted]
    Thanks again
    [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2020
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 9, 2020 at 1:25 AM
  12. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

Appealing my ban

Please provide a new and unregistered email for me to add onto the account.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 9, 2020 at 10:27 AM
  14. Soldiers07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Soldiers07 Newcomer

Appealing my ban

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2020
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 10, 2020 at 2:18 AM
  16. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

Appealing my ban

I've changed the email of the account. You will have to post a pardon so they can check if you have any debts Request a Pardon.

< um report for being hacked? idk | merge >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site