Help on what to do?

Discussion in 'Community General' started by Tanzis, Jan 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Help on what to do?
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 8, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  2. Tanzis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tanzis Newcomer

Help on what to do?

Hello, i’m in desperate need of help involving advice about any action I can take against playerauctions.

My story is I bought a account on 12/12/19, I purchased insurance and even before I bought the account I sent a message asking what I can do to keep myself safe Incase the account was ever reclaimed (never replied!!!)

12/18/19 5am I receive an email that woke me up requesting a password change request. I ignored the email and went on my laptop to RuneScape home page to change my password and make sure everything was fine. Afterwards I took all the photo evidence I could. Around 3-4pm the account was reclaimed

Fast forward to today, I’ve spent since 12/18/19 with support and the most I get is “you need more evidence”, however playerauctions resolution forums on here told me IF I CAN FIND the previous seller selling the account again with proof I could get my case moving forward. I ask what evidence would help? What I need to do. I even BEGGED to be told what I needed to provide to get credits that their insurance guarantees.

I found the previous seller selling the same account on TWO different accounts!! ON PLAYERAUCTIONS

I informed support and they banned one of the accounts (haven’t sent the other one yet just Incase) and then they had the audacity to tell me I needed to provide more evidence!!! EXACT photos from when I bought the account and they can’t look it up?.. I feel completely scammed and even want to take legal action but don’t know what to do or if legal action is even possible.

I’m at the point that I want to report playerauctions to every possible place I can to avoid others being scammed like this. I have saved every single message I have sent, they have sent. Every purchase with time stamps and nearly 100 photos of the process of buying this account to switching all the details to my name.

So for those who made it this far, what would you recommend I do? All I want is to get my credits and forever stop using playerauctions, but if I can’t get my credits what would be a viable option?

Report the purchase as fraudulent to my bank?? Have the bank pursue them??

Any stories or advice would be greatly appreciated, I just feel so wronged and scammed by this, and I’m disgusted the person is doing this with multiple accounts selling multiple rs accounts

3. Unread #2 - Jan 10, 2020 at 7:26 AM
  4. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses
    Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    May the 4th Be With You Pool Shark (2) March Madness (4) Rust Player Sandbox Participant Donor Lounge Participant Nitro Booster (3) Community Participant Community Development Team Member Toast Wallet User
    Easter 2024 (2) St. Patrick's Day 2024 Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2024 (2)

BlackBlasses Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Help on what to do?

Hello @Tanzis,

You can post in this thread to contact a PA representative: PlayerAuctions Issues Resolution Thread

I see that you've already done so and they replied:

I understand that this is a frustrating situation, but please try to stay patient and we will see how it turns out.

I wish you the best of luck with your dispute!

Have a good day

^ Devil likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
< why my pardon request got denied ? | THIS SCAMMER !!to everyone after a fire cape with 1 pray!!!!!!!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site