Ban Dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by newstaff, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban Dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 23, 2019 at 2:53 PM
  2. newstaff
    Referrals:

newstaff Guest

Ban Dispute

Repost due to added info.

I have been wrongfully banned for "reposting a link which was removed for having an rsn".

[07/Discord] [FAST DELIVERY - FREE SUPPORT] ⭐ PROFESSIONAL BOTS❗❗ {100+ served}

This however is a quick accusation that is also false!

I did NOT re-add any link (yet- as I havent had the time to re-censor the video) HOWEVER I HAVE THE EXACT SAME THREAD POSTED UNDER 3 DIFFERENT SECTIONS!

It would seem that you did not consider the fact the although the link was removed from my first thread it was not removed from the other 2/3 Giving you the impression I re-added said link before censoring the rsn. Which again, I did not.

The 3 thread URLS are as follows;
    (which share the exact same context - look at the edit dates...)

(First Thread - Reported for rsn and link was removed)
    1) [07/Discord] [FAST DELIVERY - FREE SUPPORT] ⭐ PROFESSIONAL BOTS❗❗ {100+ served}

(Second Thread - Unfound link still live)
    2) [07/Discord] [FAST DELIVERY - FREE SUPPORT] ⭐ PROFESSIONAL BOTS❗❗ {100+ served}

(Third Thread - Link removed and mistaken thought to be re-added)
    3) [07/Discord] [FAST DELIVERY - FREE SUPPORT] ⭐ PROFESSIONAL BOTS❗❗ {100+ served}

THIS IN ITSELF SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO HAVE ME UNBANNED AS I HAVE PROVED I DID NOT RE-ADD THE LINK BEFORE CENSORING AGAIN! PER ALL THE OTHER LINKS IN MY THREADS ALL NAMES ARE CENSORED. IT IS CLEAR MY INTENTIONS WERE GOOD AND IT WAS ONLY A MISTAKE AN RSN WAS UNCENSORED.

However after messaging Gladiator about his mistake he was blocked me and said "we're done here".

For whatever reason Gladiator was persistent in investigating my under my verbal dispute with the user who reported my thread for having the rsn breifly uncensored.

[​IMG]

The linked message was completely doctored and was never sent.
    Although I cannot prove this, you will have to take my word should you choose.

However there are messages within our conversation that BOTH parties have deleted.
    For instance;
    [​IMG]

This screenshot was provided as reference for my demeanor. However per my reference you can clearly see where Jeremias has removed one of his messages.

[​IMG]

While this incriminates both parties it reveals we have both deleted messages!

I do admit I did delete the message where I stated I'd knock his teeth down his throat, however he did also post a message threatening to have my shot.

I can't prove this here but I can prove that he has deleted at least 1 message from this screenshot above.

I do not know why this has anything to do with the matter for which why I've been banned.

I HAVE CENSORED SAID VIDEO TWICE NOW BUT HAVE UNFORTUNATELY MISSED A BRIEF MOMENT IN A VIDEO WHICH HAS BEEN WHY I AM BANNED.
    [​IMG]

I am not the aggressor and have tried to comply with all parties and attempted to remain amicable!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do have every intention of re-censoring the video before posting again! Despite having some unflattering words with another user on the forums - As, I'd like to believe, you can clearly see I have not tried to evade and link removal!

3. Unread #2 - Dec 23, 2019 at 5:22 PM
  4. Gladiator
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gladiator#3000

Gladiator Legend

Ban Dispute

As previously mentioned in your last dispute here: https://www.sythe.org/posts/40657492/. I acknowledge you had three different threads, did you not read the previous dispute at all?

The TWC + One month ban was in place for you not removing the video link despite being asked to by the user for over a week. As you've now admit to lying to me over Discord and deleting evidence to prove your point, I've changed your TWC to a DNT.

This was done after discussing it with an admin. Further disputes here or wasting any more staff time will increase your ban length and your disputes will be deleted.

Once you're unbanned in a month's time, you can request a pardon and staff will vote whether we want you back or not.

^ BlackBlasses likes this.
< AribaGold Ban Appeal | RsPhil TWC Removal Request. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site