Kips Requesting a Pardon for Ban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by K1ps, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 17, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  2. K1ps
    Referrals:

K1ps Guest

• Your profile link:
    Kips
    • All of your Sythe Accounts:
    @Rosl, @Doppel Ganger, @Creampuff, @100B Dream, @otavolimed
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    Report #1
    [removed] [removed]

Report #2

[removed]​
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    I have attempted in logging into different accounts using different proxies for I was desperate into getting back in the market at the time, but I never made any earnings off of any of the accounts I tried logging into. Other than that, there is nothing else I would like to confess other than these debts, aka trading malpractice.​
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    It's been a tough two months for me. Firstly, I was banned for two weeks due to excessive bumping and this recent one was due to trading malpractice. I am new to this whole gold trading thing and am still in the process of getting the hang of things.

As for the jurini issue, I was supposedly to pay him in PayPal upon his request and I agreed to it regardless of lacking PayPal balance since I always pretty much agree to most of my customer's needs. I sold the gold he gave me and could not send him the payment instantly due to PayPal technical issues. The day after, I got chargebacked, regardless of the countless chargebacks I've had the past couple of months and will probably have in the future.

Chargebacks I currently have:

[removed]
    [removed]

[removed]​

In your convenience, PayPal sided with me for about 2 out of these disputes, leaving me at loss still.​
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?::
    Yes​
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    I could not find the link to my DNT Pardon for it was posted a while back. If you may please look it for me and include it in this thread, I'd greatly appreciate it.​

Before anything else, what I've learned being in the market for only 4 months, you have to learn the hard way in order to succeed. I am admitting to my mistakes and holding 100% accountable for every complaint I have dealt with, except for the ER derank thing. It was not easy for me to be able to repay these debts, for I've only been gaining money from regular customers who buy gold or BTC, regardless of my status, as well as my account sales and services.

I have just lost my Elite Ranks rank and was not able to make a profit off of it at all - 450 bucks was took off of my hands in just two weeks.

My main account was also hacked by someone and it was supposedly to be sold off, but I never gotten the payment I was supposed to get in return for it. The guy that hacked me eventually agreed to giving me my account back as well as its registered email, but he recovered the account's registered email eventually, leaving my account locked and hacked and no way to recover for Jagex keep denying my appeals.. But other than that, I am currently working on a lot of staker accounts and are ready to be sold off in a week so that's basically the only good thing that happened to me in two months..

Please take this into consideration for this is what I do full time and am planning to go to college to purse a major that I'm interested in, completely financing myself and without having to rely on my parents, as well. The past two months have been extremely difficult for me.

Thank you for taking your time into reading this.​

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 20, 2019 at 8:42 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Hello @Kips,

You were other accounts that you ban evaded on such as:
    Moira
    Cream Pie
    Banana Slayer
    Why were these left out?

Also, please fix these and link the correct accounts for me:

5. Unread #3 - Nov 22, 2019 at 3:58 AM
  6. K1ps
    Referrals:

K1ps Guest

Those three were me as well. I’ve just lost track of the other accounts. Also, I can’t seem to tag the other ones. They won’t appear on the drop down thingy. My apologies! @Pendulum

7. Unread #4 - Nov 22, 2019 at 1:12 PM
  8. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

@Kips You will need to update me on your scam reports:
    ban kips please :) - Repaid, can be seen here confirmed by @iam2sxy1

Kips - @NeedYourAccounts or @serra99 will need to confirm that this has been repaid

Kips Scam/Bad Trading Practice - Since this user is banned for scamming he is unable to get repaid, his funds will go towards the community repayment fund - $13

You can send the $13 (Blockchain rate) to the community repayment wallet address here:
    Code:
     18Hus8wV9S14eiopWoC9vuV4gYc4DnZQdG 
    You will need to send the exact amount and include your transaction ID.

9. Unread #5 - Nov 22, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  10. k1ps
    Referrals:

k1ps Guest

11. Unread #6 - Nov 22, 2019 at 2:11 PM
  12. k1ps
    Referrals:

k1ps Guest

13. Unread #7 - Nov 23, 2019 at 5:42 AM
  14. K1ps
    Referrals:

K1ps Guest

15. Unread #8 - Nov 24, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  16. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012

The remaining debts have been resolved and all ban evading accounts are listed. This can move forward to voting, results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

< Inklyy requesting a pardon for off-site blackhat activity/ban evasion | KaysHD 2FA Removal Request >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site