Report scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Robin564, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Report scammer
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 4, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  2. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

So i got scammed from 1 of tostikus workers as seen here Report worker we made an agreement that he would pay what i lost back this time only 1 worker had the new Password and tostikus stopped doing service like a few days ago then i got scammed again this time 0 worth EXCEPT the service he did for a new gracefull and my avernic defender destroyed probably thought he would get the hilt from destorying it so must have been a retard so i lost another 90mil or so from that plus the new gracefull wich the idiot traded for a losy 2mil and they still owe me 80mil from last scam i told him i wanted the service done that i already paid for the gracefull back and the avernic i dont even care about the 80m they owe me anymore i want the gracefull and avernic and last 97-99 def that i paid for then im out
    https://m.imgur.com/a/OERVYZP

This is the guy and only one with my password Imgur

He asked for Password to see my lost defender i said no way you can do it on Teamviewer nothing ells now he blocked me hes never been offline for months Always away or busy so i know im blocked.

Imgur

His sythe name is H4llway too same as discord

H4llway is the one who took over tostistikus service since he started uni and stopped doing service tostistikus is even gonna pay his 80mil back that he owes me from the last scam while h4llway gives me a block and a middlefinger and wont pay shit nor does be wanna finnish service that i already paid for

Tostikus stopped doing service to focus on school and payed me back the remaining 80m but h4llway scammed me and blocked me everywhere....

@H4llway this is the guy that scammed me blocked me and wont finnish service.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 9, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  4. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses
    Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    May the 4th Be With You Pool Shark (2) March Madness (2) Rust Player Sandbox Participant Donor Lounge Participant Nitro Booster (3) Community Participant Community Development Team Member Toast Wallet User

BlackBlasses Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Report scammer

@Robin564 this report is a complete mess.

Please start by properly filling the following template and refrain from posing irrelevant information.

Explanation of the trade:
    Amount scammed:
    How they scammed:

^ Link, Yellow_Hat_OSRS_Services and Yuva like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 9, 2019 at 1:36 PM
  6. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

He was doing service for me, stopped the service broke down my avernic defender wich is untradable hoping to get the avernic hilt wich you dont get it gets destroyed for 82mil and sold the gracefull set for 2mil Gold wich i payed 20mil for getting in service from this guy and he dident finnish service wich i payed him for another 50mil wich gets a total of 152mil he did service up to 97 before he stopped and scammed me and i payed 6.5m to get the last 2 lvls so it would be 82mil for avernic,20mil gracefull and 6.5mil last lvls for a total of 108.5mil since he destroyed the untradable avernic hoping to get the hilt i only want my untradable items back "hilt and gracefull" not gold

7. Unread #4 - Sep 9, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  8. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses
    Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    May the 4th Be With You Pool Shark (2) March Madness (2) Rust Player Sandbox Participant Donor Lounge Participant Nitro Booster (3) Community Participant Community Development Team Member Toast Wallet User

Report scammer

Again, this is a complete mess.

I will need you to properly structure your report (USE TEMPLATE!) and provide valid proofs.

Could you do it, please?

It appears that even you are not sure.

How to Report a Scammer; Report Templates + Video Tutorial

^ Link and Gladiator like this.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 9, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  10. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

Whats templete?
    I know the first ammount is the total for the service and lost items but since he did 90% of the service the 108.5m is the acctual loss sorry for the mess

11. Unread #6 - Sep 9, 2019 at 3:02 PM
  12. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

Scammer's profile link:h4llway
    Explanation of the trade:stopped service broke items and left
    Amount scammed:108.5
    How they scammed:destroyed untradable avernic defender and sold untradable gracefull set while doing service
    Proof that it's their Discord:screenshot above
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID:screenshot above
    Other relevant trade screenshots:above

^ S likes this.
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 10, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  14. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses

Report scammer

If I'm not mistaken, then the Avernic Defender was lost/destroyed in the past - Report worker,

so the placeholder in the bank is not a sufficient proof of the Avernic Defender being on the account prior the start of a service.

Before we move forward with the Graceful set and unfinished defense training order, I would like to know what this screenshot is supposed to mean - https://i.imgur.com/03VjnfZ.jpg

15. Unread #8 - Sep 10, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  16. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

Nope it wasent destroyed in the last scam not at all, see still have all those screen shots Imgur, that screenshot is items that he sold from hunting Rune dragons except the ring cause thats what he used my account for, for Days instead if doing service like he was supose to.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 11, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  18. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses

Report scammer

The screenshot above only proves that the Avernic Defender was on the account at some point, but does not specify when.

What items did you get scammed for in the last scam? You reported 150m in the missing untradeables.

Anyways, notice that the Berserker Ring is at the top of the GE history - https://i.imgur.com/XCXx4BV.jpg

Now notice the Berserker Ring somewhere in the middle of the GE history - https://i.imgur.com/03VjnfZ.jpg

Meaning that @H4llway would had to sell after you taking the first screenshot.

Notice the Amylase crystal being at the top of the GE history - https://i.imgur.com/CkOPBky.jpg

Meaning that you had to take this screenshot either before the first screenshot of the Berserker Ring and then let him sell the rest of the loot and take a screenshot again, or let him sell the loot, take a screenshot, let him sell the Amylase crystal and take a screenshot again, which is highly unlikely.

I will need you to elaborate on the above.

19. Unread #10 - Sep 11, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  20. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

He sold and bought berserker ring like 5 times durring my service since he used the money for different things lets say he needed range for a quest he sold it and bought range stuffs then he needed melee so he bought it again etc you understand now? It was all my untradable rings cause of imbue dfs,ward etc cause of charges so those were untradable but never the avernic can ask tostistikus that it were there when we started service again meaning after first scam and i aint a retard that dosent know that you lose the avernic if you disambled it but a poor noob doing service wouldent know that, thats why it got destroyed this scam cause he was probably thinking he would get the hilt.

21. Unread #11 - Sep 11, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  22. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

The point of that screenshot was the Rune items etc cause he was hunting Rune dragons insteed of doing the service he was supose to for Days when i confronted him about it he scammed me stopped doing service etc Imgur
    After this he stopped doing service and i got scammed also threaten me that his friends with mods etc

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  23. Unread #12 - Sep 15, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  24. Robin564
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Robin564 Member

Report scammer

Bump....

25. Unread #13 - Sep 16, 2019 at 12:30 AM
  26. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses

Report scammer

Contacted both Robin564 and tostikus on Discord. I'll rule in a few hours.

^ Robin564 likes this.
  27. Unread #14 - Sep 17, 2019 at 6:42 PM
  28. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses

Report scammer

I've discussed the report with an upper staff member and we've agreed on the following:

We can't prove what happened to the untrdables, so @totistikus (the service provider) won't be held liable.

However, @totistikus will need to refund you for the unfinished defense training order.
    Since it's only a few mils I believe that you can make an agreement privately. Feel free to contact me, if you fail to do so.

@H4llway's (worker's) DNT will be lifted.

NOTE: Even if the Avernic Defender was on the account prior the service, we can't prove who destroyed it, or even confirm that it was destroyed, as you've already bought a new one, so this can't be proven via screen share.

^ skilling scott likes this.
< Kips account disabled 18 hours later | Donor scammed me for 100m osrs, beware >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site