Requesting name change

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by Sad Children, Aug 13, 2019.

Requesting name change
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 13, 2019 at 9:36 PM
  2. Sad Children
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sad Children Newcomer

Requesting name change

Current username: Sad Children
    Desired username: MrStratego
    Have you had a name change before?: Nope.
    Have you recently had a DNT/ban/pardon?: No
    Honorable request number (1-8): 1
    Have you read and do you meet the username change request requirements?
    No.
    I made this account today to vouch for a service, I would like my name changed so my name isn't public

3. Unread #2 - Sep 26, 2019 at 1:01 PM
  4. Luffy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Luffy#7000
    Verified Overwatch Top 500 Verified Diamond Poképedia Pokémon Master m`lady Rupee Tier 1 Prizebox Official LoL Rank Verifier Dragon Ball Nitro Booster (3)
    Tier 2 Prizebox Cool Kid Baby Yoda Zeno Pokémon Trainer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Summer 2020 CoolHam Two Factor Authentication User

Luffy Previously known as Saad
    Saad Donor

Requesting name change

I know this thread is a bit old, but since it's second in the section I'll post the info. You wouldn't meet the current requirement to be eligible for a name change.

Those eligible for a minor name change request are those who:
    • Have donated a minimum of $5.
    • Have a join date which dates to at least a year prior to their name change request.
    • Have 2FA enabled at the time of their request and pass an IP check (To enable 2FA visit https://www.sythe.org/account/two-step and for a guide see: here).
    • Have not previously changed their name via the minor name change system.
    Note:
    • Users with DNTs and TWCs are still eligible for minor changes, but the changes are heavily scrutinized and may be denied.
    • We do not release inactive names for minor name changes.

Those eligible for a major name change request are those who:
    • Have donated a minimum of $200.
    • Have a join date which dates to at least a year prior to their name change request (OR are a $300 donor, which are eligible for a name change after 6 months).
    • Have 2FA enabled at the time of their request and pass an IP check (To enable 2FA visit https://www.sythe.org/account/two-step and for a guide see: here).
    • Have not previously changed their name via the major name change system.
    • Must have not been banned or had a DNT for more than 2 weeks nor received a pardon within the last 3 months. Cannot have a TWC at time of request either.
    • A second major name change can be approved if you have had your name for at least a year and you are a $500 donor.
    NOTE: One character name requests are not honored and in rare cases we can deny a request without reasoning.

Username change requests we currently honor:

Please bear in mind your desired name must be available/not taken, or it belongs to a user who has been inactive for at least 3 years - inactivity is different for long-standing accounts or those who have a tendency to return every few years.
    1. Removal of numbers in a name (Example: Name1224 to Name)
    2. Replacement of a number in a name (Example: N4m3 to Name)
    3. Removal of characters such as underscores or hyphens (Example: User_Name to User Name or UserName)
    4. Capitalization or de-capitalization of a name (Example: name to Name or Name to name)
    5. Removal of special characters in rare cases where the user profile glitches
    6. Removal of random letters that do not add to a username (Example: UserNameAsdf to UserName, NOT UserNameGaming to UserName)
    7. Minor corrections of spelling
    8. Major name change

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
< Account Banned | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site