Resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Kimberly1122, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved
  1. Unread #1 - May 30, 2019 at 5:51 AM
  2. Kimberly1122
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kimberly1122 Member

Resolved

Scammer's profile link: Glow5

Explanation of the trade:
    • 17th - 19th May 2019 - Purchased 400 accounts from him. Started to have issues with them. Glow delayed in delivering and delayed in replacing.
    • 21st May 2019 - Purchased 1000 accounts from him.
    • 22nd May 2019 - Few hours later, I checked the accounts, around 150 were claimed / non primes. Asked for replacements, had to wait for sometimes up to a day just to get a replacements, resulting in delays in running my farm = lower profit for the day.
    • 27th May 2019 - First round of replacements only received 5 days later. Replacements he gives are also bad accounts - already claimed / non primes. I then asked him again for second round of replacements (same day).
    • 30th May 2019 - Second round of replacements only replaced 3 days later (earlier today). Checked, and in the end I still get bad accounts -- Latest batch of replacements had 5 working, but after logging into the accounts, found out that they had to primes available for claim.
    I have requested a GP refund from him instead of replacement accounts because this has been going on for more than a week already (since 23rd May 2019). It's really frustrating to deal with @Glow5 , I had no issues with him in the past (back in Feb-Mar 2019 twitch prime promo), but this time he really let me down.

I've always paid on order, but he doesn't send / deliver the accounts immediately / shortly after receiving payment. Instead, it gets dragged for hours and sometimes days before receiving my accounts.

The longest I had to wait was for a day which he then told me that I needed to 'chill'. No idea what has gotten into him, but I will remove this report once he has refunded me of a total of 18.8M (47 accounts priced at 400K each).

Amount scammed: 18.8M

How they scammed: Bought primes, received accounts that had already claimed primes or did not have primes at all. Often delayed (for many hours and even days) in delivering accounts and replacements. Until now, there are still accounts to be replaced.

Proof that it's their Discord: https://i.imgur.com/T7f4XUZ.jpg

Discord ID: https://i.imgur.com/VrPEDXU.jpg
    Unique Discord ID: https://gfycat.com/ApprehensiveMajorInexpectatumpleco

Other relevant trade screenshots:
    Imgur - Entire conversation till today.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - May 30, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  4. Kimberly1122
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kimberly1122 Member

Resolved

After posting this thread, Glow has reached out and refunded the 18.8M - although he wasn't particularly very polite about it. Requesting for thread to be closed.

5. Unread #3 - May 30, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  6. Gladiator
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gladiator#3000

Gladiator Legend

Resolved

That's great, thanks