Tomas Shelby requesting a pardon for scamming

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Tomas Shelby, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2019 at 11:36 AM
  2. Tomas Shelby
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tomas Shelby Member

• Your profile link: Tomas Shelby
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Scamming/Attempts to scam
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Firstly, one person i scammed was @Fromwp , the scam was 10m osrs gp. Screenshot - 338f1df2bfbb180f625cfc90960f837b - Gyazo http://prntscr.com/mypibn I have tried contacting this guy through sythe, but for some reason i am unable to do so Screenshot , i looked around to try and find his skype or discord through his profile but could not find it, i think he added me on skype first, but i have checked skype and all the messages i have had with people were erased, so i can't find out who exactly he is Screenshot , i am more than happy to give a full refund to @Fromwp if i am able to get in contact with him somehow. Secondly, i had a previous account @Woe where i scammed another person called @Fast Transactions for 500k OS scape blood money, which was worth around 5m osrs gp, once again i have had a look through his profile and he does not list any contact information anywhere, i have tried pming on sythe but was unable to do so due to the same error coming up as in the first screenshot. I am unable to log into the account as it is banned therefore i cannot look through my pms on sythe to try and figure out his contact details, but like i said iam more than happy to refund this.

• Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:n/a

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I had a few accounts on sythe that were banned, there was a report on me by a person called @otxs who i attempted to scam, Screenshot this was on my tomas shelby account, the user @otxs did not lose any gold, he simply reported me for attemptng to scam. Moving on i had a previous account called @A C T I V E which was issued a DNT as soon as i created it, i did not scam anyone on the account, and didnt make any threads. Furthermore i had another account called @mapp which was also banned pretty much as soon as i made it because someone reported me for ban evading Screenshot noone was scammed on that account. Lastly, there was another account i had called @Bibis which was also banned, it was banned because i 'scammed' 3b locopk gold, what happened was i tried to buy gold from him, but he seemed very suspicious, and i agree i did scam him because i thought he was a staff member, which was true, minutes after i didnt give him the gold on OSRS, i was jailed on locopk, which means he got his gold back, and i would have been jailed even if i gave him the osrs gold, now i agree this is still scamming and i am willing to refund this guy 20m osrs gp if needed, however the guy is also banned on sythe for ban evading and i can't find any way to contact him. Here is the thread from this guy, LocoPK Scammer. Now this is as much as i could dig up, like i mentioned all my PM's on skype have been erased for some reason, and i can't figure out how to give the victims the gold back, however i am more than happy to pay the amount to sythe, and hold it until they claim it. That being said, i am truly sorry for my actions, this happened nearly a year ago and i feel really stupid for doing what i did, to be completely honest, i was really poor at the time and was just looking for quick ways to make some money, i understand what i did was childish and i really do regret what i did, i have been thinking for some time now and i really want to have a future with sythe, i have big plans for the future, and eventually want to become a succesfull sythe trader. Since my childish behaviour/scams i have changed a lot as a person, gotten a job, and look at everything in a different way, i can promise this will never happen again, i just want another chance to prove i am better than that and potentially start a career with sythe. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Tom.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 16, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

User: Tomas Shelby - Scamming
    User: A C T I V E - Ban evading
    User: mapp - Ban evading
    User: Bibis - Scamming
    User: Woe - Scamming

Skype profiles:
    - live:3fb1826b18521c75
    - hayden.zzzz
    - live:ars_786
    - farhat--99
    - live:woegold

Scam report Thomas: thomas shelby is a scammer!!!!
    Scam victim: @otxs
    Scam debt: No debts.

Scam accusation Thomas: https://www.sythe.org/posts/31304295/ (Admission above)
    Scam victim: @Fromwp (User has been PM'ed so remind me about this one in 2 weeks)
    Scam debt: 10M 07GP @Jun 2018 (approx. $7 USD)

Scam accusation Thomas: https://www.sythe.org/posts/31304315/ (No admission yet)
    Scam victim: @Drip
    Scam debt: 1B RuneWild @Jun 2018

Scam accusation Thomas: https://www.sythe.org/posts/31306409/ (No admission yet)
    Scam victim: @Bears10222
    Scam debt: $150 USD (as can be seen here?)

Scam report Woe: "Woe" scamming
    Scam victim: @KenOSS (banned so this goes to community repayment funds)
    Scam debt: 1M BloodMoney OS-Scape (20M 07GP @ Jan 2017 - approx. $23 USD)

Scam report Woe: WOE SCAMMING
    Scam victim: @Fast Transactions (Skype: "[email protected]")
    Scam debt: 500K BloodMoney OS-Scape (approx. $5 USD)

Scam accusation Woe: https://www.sythe.org/posts/23466923/ (No admission yet)
    Scam victim: @logand57
    Scam debt: 13M RSGP @Feb 2017

Scam report Bibis: LocoPK Scammer
    Scam victim: @RSPSdude (banned so this goes to community repayment funds)
    Scam debt: 3M Platinum Tokens (Loco) (18M 07GP as per this thread - approx. $18 USD)

Scam accusation Bibis: https://www.sythe.org/posts/27484464/ (No admission yet)
    Scam victim: @Kelsonpw
    Scam debt: 70M + firecape @ Sep 2017

So far you'll be able to refund 23+18 = $41 USD to the community repayment funds.

Please refund the scam debt I've written above in USD ($) to this Bitcoins address:
    Code:
    13EWWS9REeuAyBfCdJG9KwSC7S9VhG2fXJ
    Make sure we'll receive no less than the scam debt written above.
    Once you've refunded this to our community repayment fund Bitcoins address, please copy/paste the link of the transaction (TRX), make a new thread and provide us with the link confirming you were the one who's refunded it.

As for @Fromwp please await my response on that one. As for @Fast Transactions please try and actively get in touch with him for atleast 2 weeks.

^ GrandExchanges likes this.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 17, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

7. Unread #4 - Apr 1, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  8. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

9. Unread #5 - Apr 9, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  10. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Closed no response

< Illiusions ban appeal | Martin457 DNT dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site