KyleSwapz requesting a pardon for scamming 07 gold

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by KyleSwapz, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 23, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  2. KyleSwapz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KyleSwapz Forum Addict

• Your profile link: KyleSwapz
    • All of your Sythe Accounts: KyleSwapz (this one) atleast i think so, i might've created one quite awhile ago but didn't do anything on it
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: I was banned for scamming 430m which i fully admit to doing
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: The victim has been paid, as I had been anti-scammed twice for i believe 550m+ which was 120m more 07 then what I had actually scammed myself. I did confirm this with video via discord chat.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: None, everything I did was completely legitimate except for this, which I do admit was an attempted exit scam.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I am not going to deny the fact that I did this scam purely out of self-greed. I placed money over morals and in doing so fully deserved the consequences and with karma was anti-scammed more then the actual amount I had scammed. After being anti-scammed it was quite a wake up call on how demoralizing being scammed actually is. I have also scored myself a stable job, with a good income, which would make scamming rather pointless to me. I always saw gold trading as more of a hobby as I have always been interested in buying and selling ever since I was young. As a result of this I still wish to pursue trading runescape gold as it was a fun side hobby to my main job and has actually taught me some real life traits. I can honestly say that I am sorry for the scam that I have committed and I can also say I am glad that the victim has been repaid. I do understand if this gets denied, I am not expecting me to be unbanned however I can honestly say that I will not scam again and I am sorry to the friends and people on sythe who I have let down. Thanks for taking my pardon into consideration. - Kyle
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

3. Unread #2 - May 24, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

^ Devil likes this.
< Nande 2FA Removal | TWC Dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site