Need advice!

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Occurance, Aug 31, 2018.

Need advice!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 31, 2018 at 11:09 AM
  2. Occurance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Occurance Active Member

Need advice!

So i'm 20, 5'9 and around 120 pounds due to surgery i had at 16 that dropped me from 150 to about 100 pounds nearly passed away due to a huge issue in my stomach/intestines with that being said

I've been training Brazilian jiu jitsu as well as Mma for a year and a half now i train 6 days a week
    I'm gaining muscle slowly but nothing noticeable to myself I don't take any supplements but if anyone would know or recommend Diet/Supplements that could help i need to get to 145-155 in only a few months to compete in my first fight, as well as im trying to go up for Bjj tourney's as theres times i don't get to compete due to the fact no one is in my weight category any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated!

3. Unread #2 - Sep 2, 2018 at 4:21 AM
  4. evelx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

evelx Member

Need advice!

Hows you're stomach and intestines now before I suggest anything? and how long is a few months :)

5. Unread #3 - Sep 2, 2018 at 11:19 AM
  6. Occurance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Occurance Active Member

Need advice!

Everything is okay now i fell when i was 11 onto concrete stairs and it squished my intestines to my stomach wall everything is okay now after surgery, and December/January ish

7. Unread #4 - Sep 2, 2018 at 11:43 AM
  8. evelx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

evelx Member

Need advice!

Jeeez! That's pretty rough. Doing BJJ/MMA 6 days a week is pretty crazy. How's your weight faring on a week to week basis? If you don't know weigh yourself on Monday and then a week on, we can then establish how you're body is currently. I would suggest you will need to eat more my friend probably a lot more work out your TDEE (there's a calculator on the web) and eat appropriately, I think you will struggle initially to eat the amount of calories it suggests so take your time. Putting on 35 pounds is quite a ask you will have to see how your body reacts

9. Unread #5 - Sep 2, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  10. Occurance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Occurance Active Member

Need advice!

I started doing strength and conditioning with a athlete regiment workout and have gained quiet abit of muscle the past 6 weeks in the arms and chest as well as abs I've put on 6 pounds in 3 weeks with regular eating i do which is never eat breakfast or lunch ill have a snack maybe and dinner is the only meal of the day
    are there any meal plans you could recommend

11. Unread #6 - Sep 3, 2018 at 1:54 AM
  12. 1daykay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

1daykay Member

Need advice!

Gaining 30 lbs in such a short period will be hard, especially because you train so frequently i can imagine your bmr will be high. You gotta make sure you are consistantly eating if you wanna hit that goal, no skipping meals :p. Try count your calories, i think you will need to eat around 1-1.5k extra calories on top of maintenance so 3.5-4k a day if your training is intense. If you can find a good mass gainer and snack on nuts etc that will defo help. Gl brotha

< Want to start working out/lifting weights | Workout Progress Timeline >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site