Video editing help

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by ASAP Roc, Aug 3, 2018.

Video editing help
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2018 at 6:08 PM
  2. ASAP Roc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Ciroc#1765

ASAP Roc Active Member

Video editing help

So I've always wanted to learn how to create & edit videos but i have no idea how or what software to use. Could anyone provide me some unique tips/tutorials on how i could get started? Also what are some good cameras to use starting out with? I hear most youtubers use G7x

I'm thinking about making youtube videos soon just for vlogging my summer adventures and what not so i can look back at them as i get older.

I feel like it would take lots and lots of years to get on these guy's level with shots/editing etc. But i'm always down to try & learn something new. This fall i will have a lot of free time on my hands so I definitely want to pick up a new hobby and I feel like this would be a great skill to learn. Hopefully I can become decent in the future with filming/editing if I do choose to pick this up as a hobby.

Few unique editing styles and examples i really like from youtube:
    1.) TeaWap (He edits for most FaZe/Clout house guys such as Banks, Ricegum, Alissa Violet)

2.) Jay Alvarrez's Film/Editors (But they are professionals) hopefully i can become this good one day.

3.) Jesse Wellens (Also has professionals)

4.) Levi Bent-Lee (I like how he edited 3:30 - 4:30 with the shots)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 28, 2018 at 9:42 AM
  4. Mince
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mince Member
    Banned

Video editing help

Videos are great! it is also interesting for me. What software do you use?

5. Unread #3 - Nov 28, 2018 at 1:34 PM
  6. Zenderoo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zenderoo Member
    Banned

Video editing help

There are many good applications nowadays for video editing. Choice depends on your tasks. Some simple variant for you is to use online video converter www.videoconverter.com/ it is fast and simple decision. Also you can download application on your PC, for example Movavi is good video editing software.

^ Mince likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - May 11, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  8. iSellCheapStuff
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iSellCheapStuff Newcomer
    Banned

Video editing help

I do pro video editings

9. Unread #5 - Jun 23, 2019 at 1:15 AM
  10. Bizarrely
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Bizarrely

Bizarrely Forum Addict

Video editing help

I use a mixture of Software, most Adobe Premiere Pro for editing the footage, Audition/FL Studio for audio and then Adobe Media encoder to render the footage.

If you're going for a camera, go for a high-end camera. Think of the price tag as an investment into your future videos. I really like the Sony A7R.

Honestly, in those examples you've provided, the editing isn't actually that complex. It's not the editing style that brings in viewers. Sure it helps, but it's more the quality of the content itself.

Also, the shots you're referring to with Levi-Bent Lee, he just used a drone. Probably didn't even touch the raw footage.

If you're looking for a video editor then I can help you.

< Looking for someone to edit clips for me | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site