Resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Bradley_07, Jul 15, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 15, 2018 at 8:05 PM
  2. Bradley_07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bradley_07 Newcomer

Resolved

Scammer's profile link: Zero
    Explanation of the trade: we were swapping a RSN to my account for 150m +5m for mm
    How they scammed: they didnt give me the name and blocked me on discord
    Proof that it's their Skype: It was on discord, Sythe Scam
    Skype profile ID & conversation pictures: Sythe Scam
    Other relevant trade screenshots: i dont have any trade screen shots but i have them confirm in discord chat that 155m was accepted

3. Unread #2 - Jul 15, 2018 at 8:15 PM
  4. Zero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zero#1475
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Member of the Month Winner Valentine's Day 2018 Poképedia Doge Halloween 2018 (2) Dragon Claws Christmas 2018 (2)
    Valentine's Day 2019 Tier 3 Prizebox Mudkip Summer 2019 Rakashrug Baby Yoda St. Patrick's Day 2019 Easter 2019 Nitro Booster

Zero May we meet again
    Retired Sectional Moderator Monster g0nezero Donor

Resolved

Funny because you initially contacted for my list of names

[​IMG]

You then asked me for my vouch thread which I have given you

[​IMG]

Now here's the best part, you requested a Sythe pm from me which I have given you and it pretty clear you were initially in talks with me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You then showed me some funds which I've asked you to put something in the chat so I know it was you and then you went mia

[​IMG]

Case closed, he couldn't get impostered if he requested a Sythe pm from me. The only thing I see here is he made everything up from scratch.

Bye forever

^ xJumpman, Assassin and Devil like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 15, 2018 at 8:21 PM
  6. Bradley_07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bradley_07 Newcomer

Resolved

im not galaxy, you scammed me its fine, i took majority of stuff of that acc, but dont act like you didnt scam me

7. Unread #4 - Jul 15, 2018 at 8:21 PM
  8. Bradley_07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bradley_07 Newcomer

Resolved

i love how you crop your discord and i dont crop mine, now go tell your friend galaxy to go back and delete the messages that say you 2 will scam me, you delete yours as well and then send a full screenie

9. Unread #5 - Jul 15, 2018 at 8:48 PM
  10. Bradley_07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bradley_07 Newcomer

Resolved

It was someone else pretending to be you, i should have been more careful. The real Zero didnt scam me.

^ Gladiator and Devil like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 15, 2018 at 10:10 PM
  12. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Market Moderators Bond Holder CDT Member Our Community Moderators

Resolved

I wouldn't normally post on a report without evidence but be seeing as this title says resolved, I don't want this to be overlooked

Sorry to step in,
    But staff look at the quality of that pm:

It's quite clear @Bradley_07 has been imposter'd scammed,
    by user galaxy, and galaxy pm'd zero asking for the pm if you look at both user pictures u can see this.

This whole scam might have been avoided if zero had including the HIS discord tag in the pm or even have decent pm

[​IMG]

Notice OP discord tag in the bottom corner and how galaxy added imposter (who must have been impostering miltoic before)

[​IMG]

notice the name zero is talking to

[​IMG]

^ Pahy and Gladiator like this.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 15, 2018 at 11:43 PM
  14. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Resolved

I'm pretty sure the title was changed to "Resolved" by OP as he realized what happened (I'd imagine), however no moderator has taken action here.

You said that "he couldn't get impostered if he requested a Sythe PM from me", however he did request for a PM from you here:

[​IMG]

You sent him a PM directly after (and the time-stamp proves that):

[​IMG]

It even says "confirmation" in the title. You didn't even include the other users Discord ID, and you could say that's his fault for being negligent and not reading your thread to find your specific Discord ID, but with all these discord bugs/glitches occurring recently we put this into effect to prevent users from falling victim to these situations time and time again. I've issued a TWC onto you for the poor confirmation PM. Please refresh yourself with our Discord PM template here - Discord PM Template, and you're more than welcome to dispute once you've gained some vouches with an example of your new improved PM's.

As for OP @Bradley_07 please refresh yourself with these threads prior to trading again (specifically on Discord):
    [WARNING] Discord bug regarding User IDs
    Discord PM Template
    Some useful information for staying safe on Discord!

EDIT: @Bradley_07 Also if you'd like any clarification in the future with these issues you're more than welcome to contact me via PM. I'm sorry for your loss nonetheless.

^ Bradley_07 likes this.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
< [Xanson] Rental Acc Scammer | REEE King scamming spree >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site