Gold selling questions

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 General' started by whered, Jul 11, 2018.

Gold selling questions
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 11, 2018 at 7:25 PM
  2. whered
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

whered Newcomer

Gold selling questions

So, I'm looking to sell gold on osrs (about 500m) but I had a few questions for y'all who have more experience than me.

1. How can I protect my main from getting RWT banned? Very old account with 2k+ total, no bans on record. Would it be better to stake transfer it? Or should I move it to another account before trading it away?

2. Whats the best payment method I can use to avoid getting scammed/frauded?

3. Would it be better to trade it all away in one trade or do multiple trades?

4. I was thinking about drop trading the gold to another account, then using this account to trade the gold away. Would this make any difference? Is it a good idea at all?

Any other advice is welcome

3. Unread #2 - Jul 11, 2018 at 7:41 PM
  4. LogoGambling
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Logo#2761
    Two Factor Authentication User Gohan has AIDS Lawrence

LogoGambling Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

Gold selling questions

1. In my experiencing selling gold I've done it through a mid tier account, it makes it look less suspicious than a level 3 with less risk of getting banned on a main account.

2. If you're selling to a credible site you shouldn't really have to worry about getting scammed. My preferred methods are BTC and PayPal.

3. Multiple trades, depending on the agent you're dealing with they may tell you otherwise.

4. I would advise against dropping gold on the ground, see if an agent can stake trade you instead of doing this.

Tip: Shop around, gold prices are always fluctuating so look for the site/person that is buying for the best rate.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 12, 2018 at 7:25 AM
  6. thatfeel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

thatfeel Member

Gold selling questions

I always stake transfer when I sell gold and I still didnt get banned after selling around 50b in the last 2 years so I think thats the safest way. Only problem is that most sites dont do that so u have to search for ppl on sythe. Choose someone with 300+ donor and 1k+ vouches and always ask for pm before trading.

7. Unread #4 - Jul 12, 2018 at 12:13 PM
  8. whered
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

whered Newcomer

Gold selling questions

Great, thanks to both of you for the advice.

I will most likely be stake transfering it, since it seems to be the safest.

^ LogoGambling likes this.
< Runelite safe? | Max cash glitch going on @ OSRS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site