TWC Removal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by rangezeze, Jul 10, 2018.

TWC Removal
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 10, 2018 at 3:42 AM
  2. rangezeze
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

rangezeze Member

TWC Removal

You just randomly TWC'd me? I haven't used sythe in forever and when I come back you gave me a TWC for having my anti-virus running and then I post from my computer to get it removed and all seems to be good... then it randomly pops up again. Me and my friend were planning to use this site to make some money, should we go to another website?

3. Unread #2 - Jul 10, 2018 at 5:11 AM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

TWC Removal

You were given a TWC as there was a rather large inactivity gap. Since coming back you have been on a VPN the entire time (including now). If you wish to begin the process of disputing this, perhaps you could explain why you are using VPNs when posting?

^ Champ likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 10, 2018 at 12:22 PM
  6. rangezeze
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

rangezeze Member

TWC Removal

TWC Removal
    I already posted from my normal IP for you guys.. How am I supposed to sell my account with a TWC???

I was inactive for a couple years so that means I can't be trusted? How is that even a real thing? I use a VPN because it's common internet safety? I've done nothing wrong, I just came here to sell my 07 account as the game is dying then after checking out the site it opened my eyes to a whole new world of opportunity but...... this is all too much, I just want to sell my account and quit, please remove this TWC, this is nuts

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 11, 2018 at 2:10 PM
  8. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

TWC Removal

Accounts get hacked and we suspect yours has been or sold. Large inactivity gaps that lead into a first post market thread on a VPN is awfully suspicious. This TWC can be disputed by posting an internet bill from your home IP.

< I have no idea why I keep getting banned | ban dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site