Spicy's DNT Appeal.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Spicy, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Spicy's DNT Appeal.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 8, 2018 at 5:18 AM
  2. Spicy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Spicy#1472
    We Are Legion Sythe's 10th Anniversary Potamus Pokémon Trainer Extreme Homosex

Spicy Previously known as sebbyisftw
    sebbyisftw Donor

Spicy's DNT Appeal.

• Your profile link: Spicy
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Reporting Spicy known blackhat/scammer : ^ )
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I have fully repaid @video of the funds back as I was unable to contact the person who lost money. Here is the BTC transaction of my payment to @video Bitcoin Address 1CfeSoyJhF12sB4SRHLGSXdKj7jcvo2qB4
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: read below please
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Requesting to remove my DNT. [Spicy]
    Spicy's 2nd DNT appeal.
    Requesting to remove my DNT again. (Spicy)

Why I think I should be forgiven:
    First I am going to address what I did wrong to get banned because in my last chat with
    @Wortel I found that there was confusion with what actually happened.

A year before I was on sythe, a guy called Huit attempted to ddos someone in a stake. since a ddos is not a 100% guarentee of winning a stake on RS3 (polypore staking), he asked me to equally share the risk with him and I agreed.
    He ended up winning the stake so I was paid out for equally sharing the risk with him.
    I agree that it was wrong for me to equally share that risk with him, but I must argue the fact that the player would have inevitably been ddos'd anyway. I was involved in equally sharing the risk and this incident is what got me banned.

The equivalent of my offence is if someone scammed another player and sold me the "scammed gold". Of course it is still ethically wrong to accept the sale for my own personal gain, but I wanted to try make this crystal clear because some sythe members/mods (not going to mention any names) were referring to me as a "scammer" and "ddoser" when this is clearly not the case.

Since the incident I have made a big effort to become a legitimate sythe trader and try build a business here, this is evident with my vouches: https://www.sythe.org/threads/spicy-gp-vouch-thread/

In 2017 I got banned on sythe eventually leading to a DNT, and today is almost 1 year since then. I am very sorry for what happened and I really do feel remorse/guilt. I have changed (I havent spoken or made friends with malicious people since 2016) and built a lot of trust on several discord servers which buy/sell RS3 and 07 gold + been trusted with several thousands of dollars on multiple occasions.

-------
    Again I am very sorry for involving myself with bad people in 2016, I have learnt my lesson and hope to return to the Sythe marketplace to continue my business.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate any support.

note to whoever is voting on the pardon: if you feel like you need more clarification on what happened please add me on discord: Spicy#1472. I have been doing my best to try resolve this issue. :)

^ Pirate and Majora like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 8, 2018 at 5:43 AM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Spicy's DNT Appeal.

I can see that you have kept clean and there is no signs of DNT evasion or active debts.

I have placed your pardon into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread as accepted or denied.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

^ Spicy likes this.
< Ban | Yanks_Rs_freetrade banned for being hacked. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site