Nordic Gold

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Nordic Gold 3, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nordic Gold
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 10, 2017 at 4:16 AM
  2. Nordic Gold 3
    Referrals:

Nordic Gold 3 Guest

Nordic Gold

Getting pretty sick of this shit now...

Firstly, Chloe is the world's most useless mod - Demote them. Ignored probably 30+ messages but was 100% online - Responded to a friend... Was not being a dick or anything.

Not sure where we are at right now - You are still refusing to unban me even though I've provided very strong evidece.

And since you mods like to act like a blackmarket game forum has the same judicial system as actual courts, here; A police officer can not search you in order to find a reason to arrest you (Ban in this case) - They can only search you with evidence beyond reasonable doubt that you have something on you.... You are asking me to show something which A. I don't have posession of anymore and B. you have no reason to ask me for.

Like I've said many times this is getting long.

Can an admin or actual owner look at it not biased mods - Cheers.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM
  4. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

Nordic Gold

We do have a reason to ask you. If something suspicious is up, we expect you to clear your name. We don't wait until the actual scam happens. If we can intervene, we will.

All you had to do was provide proof upon first question, and none of this would be an issue anymore. You claimed not wanting to actually sell it and that you felt targeted so you didn't have a reason to prove, then you said you sold it and told veng to ban you.

Not sure what you want here. If you have 0 proof of any ownership of the green phat or having sold it, then you will remain banned. Your behavior is out of line with insulting our mods and saying you will just spoof your IP (when I was handling your two week ban before, you told me the same nonsense). Come back when you have proof or want to pardon.

^ veng and Star like this.
< Drquests 2FA removal | Caution/TWC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site