[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Dbuffed, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 21, 2017 at 6:51 AM
  2. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

[Resolved]

Making this dispute on behalf of @always22 as he has sent me the information.

So to start with and how I am involved - I was asked by Always (Spectre on OSbot) to middleman between the two, Brent was informed to make an OSbot account as he needed to post on my verified middleman thread, in which he decided to claim he was making one and went MIA.

Just for confirmation who who I am, my feedback and my rank I have provided a gif below. As you can see, Spectre in fact (@always22) contacted me both on Skype and posted a form when I requested both parties to do so.

[​IMG]

Now I was sent screenshots of their chat below or at least as many snippets as possible, along with PM confirmation access from spectre, as he believes that it's possible Brent uses his possible GFX stuff to scam other customers, deeming him a threat and should at least be TWC/DNT worthy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now what I find strange is, it was confirmed that he was buying gold from Spectre, how you can get that confused isn't really of a relevant excuse in my eyes. Literally 2-3 minutes prior in the same chat box it was confirmed that he would be buying from Spectre..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After confirming the trade and having Spectre ready to trade, Brent decides to go MIA (missing in action for those who don't understand that), deeming it possible that he was hoping to either impostor people or scam people but because Spectre covered himself with a middleman, of course all went silent in the end.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, it was clear what was going on, again he can use the excuse of not knowing if he was buying or selling but it's obviously shown otherwise.

Behance - This is his portfolio which he could be possibly claiming stuff in order to scam other victims.

[​IMG]

PM confirmation also confirming who he is/what he is up to.

I hope this helps, i'm sure @always22 can shed light on anything further required.

^ GrandExchanges and always22 like this.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:04 AM
  4. BrentGFX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BrentGFX Active Member

[Resolved]

Let me start by justifying why I went "mia" as you call it.
    You had just asked me to sign up on a site, OSBot, to post on a verification thread that I couldn't view.
    Now in the space of 6 minutes that I hadn't replied, I was reading through your vouches on sythe and OSBot, which is perfectly normal for somebody about to use a middleman they had never heard of before? It is my money and I wouldn't want to be scammed?

After being "mia" for 6 minutes, I was then accused of scamming because I went missing?
    I actually can't believe this is the whole reason I was thought of to be a scammer, because I didn't respond within 6 MINUTES.

Naturally after being accused of being a scammer, I decided I would purchase off somebody else which lead to further conversing in skype with Spectre. He claimed that I was buying not selling, which is true on his part, and that this was clear evidence of me scamming.

I'm a human, your all humans and we make mistakes. At the time, I was in the process of conducting transactions with two other people, that being one sale of gold and one other purchase of gold.

I would like to apologise for any confusion that may have caused, however the defamation of my name not only in this post but on my own sales thread is absolutely disgusting. You need to learn that you can't report someone for scamming, even attempted scamming at that, when all they literally did was not respond for 6 minutes and then decide to purchase off somebody else.

After seeing the lack of professional sense from both of you, I would recommend to everybody to steer well clear from these users, as they clearly hold grudges and chuck a fit when things don't go their way.

Hopefully a moderator can reply soon and remove the slandering of my name on my post, thank-you.

Sincerely,
    Brent.

5. Unread #3 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:09 AM
  6. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

[Resolved]

@BrentGFX I knew you would come in saying stuff like that, how funny.

You claimed irrelevant stuff such as "oh I mixed up your trades" when you could clearly see in the same window (without having to scroll up or down) that you was buying.

You then went MIA based on the fact he had a middleman, yes you could not view my thread because it's a mostly private forum hence why we told you to sign up.

Your excuse however is that i'm a $50 donor here, a forum which I don't really use or need to actually buy a rank on at all. On top of that, you're claiming a mistake of which is irrelevant as is everything else you have mentioned so far.

No one is holding a grudge, slandering your name or bullying you in any way shape or form. We're simply clearing up something based on what you have shown, but good luck. You can of course claim that me calling you out is "defaming you" with what? A few posts you have made and 0 vouches/feedback? Makes sense. You can also claim anything else you want, however you have yet to provide anything of use other than words.

7. Unread #4 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:11 AM
  8. BrentGFX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BrentGFX Active Member

[Resolved]

You're providing nothing other than words as well, and being perfectly honest, it's absolutely childish.

I'm going to wait for a mod response before talking further with you.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:13 AM
  10. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    WoW Classic

[Resolved]

i am simply posting on behalf of someone else, I was not the one trading with you but instead middlemanning. You was informed from what i can see/tell before even coming into a group chat with me that you would need to make a form, I even told you that yourself which then you decided to stop responding.

You can always use the excuse of "i was trading someone else" but it's very common literally 99% of the time that scammers make up that to try worm their way out. Asked Spectre to post here anyway, after all he was the one dealing with you.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:20 AM
  12. BrentGFX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BrentGFX Active Member

[Resolved]

So you're saying because what I said, is similar to what other people have said in the past, makes me a scammer?

In other words, you're stereotyping me based on what I had said. Does that mean when you stereotype people of other races based on past events? For example, you see a black man and instantly assume he's going to steal from you?

You're logic makes no sense, there was no scam attempt made, I chose not to complete a transaction with your friend, and now the two of you are whining about it. I didn't have any problem with you, your friend was the one who accused me of being a scammer and why you'd post on behalf of him, I have no idea.

FYI, I was never told anywhere before coming into the group that I'd have to fill out a form.

13. Unread #7 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:21 AM
  14. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    WoW Classic

[Resolved]

I'm not going to bother to read more of your excuses.

However, again I have asked for him to post here, he isn't a friend either thank you. If he doesn't post soon however, I will remove my post and make him post his own.

15. Unread #8 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:24 AM
  16. always22
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

always22 Member

[Resolved]

It is the fact that you didn't even know if you were buying or selling from me. Also when I asked you to link your so called vouches on other platforms, you just deleted me from skype and went offline. A scam did not happen but it was evident you were trying to scam using your Gfx Portfolio. You claim that people go first to you because they see that, but can you show any proof of it. I would suggest giving him a Trade With Caution, as I've dealt with a lot of people like him and all of them ended up trying the same scam!

^ GrandExchanges likes this.
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 21, 2017 at 7:46 AM
  18. always22
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

always22 Member

[Resolved]

Also since you said you found another buyer/seller can you show us you going through with the transaction? I've been scammed before and I have nothing to gain from disputing you. I just want to protect the community from people like you. I just got scammed 200m 07 a week or so back and I know a scammer when I see one. I have a decent amount of feedback offsite. I am a 100$ donor, I also have over 120 feedback. I know how to deal with these situations. As for professionalism, There is not one person who thinks I am anything short of Professional. I know what I am doing, and I know exactly what you are doing. I will let the mods read the conversations and decide what to do with you. LitGP was the last person I reported and he cannot trade on the forums anymore because he went on to scam another person. Once a scammer, always a scammer. It's the one's like you who people should look out for as you have your way with words and can easily manipulate people with less experience in the market.

19. Unread #10 - Sep 21, 2017 at 8:09 AM
  20. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

[Resolved]

@BrentGFX mind showing me proof of you talking to someone else on skype to sell the GP either here or in PM just to confirm that you werent dodging the use of a mm, thanks.

21. Unread #11 - Sep 21, 2017 at 8:17 AM
  22. BrentGFX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BrentGFX Active Member

[Resolved]

Hi Panda, it doesn't allow me to send you a pm on sythe. If you could add me on skype: brent.gfx

23. Unread #12 - Sep 21, 2017 at 11:12 AM
  24. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

[Resolved]

@BrentGFX showed me the chat logs I requested, I feel like he genuinely did not want to go through with the trade so I'm removing his DNT and closing this thread as there's nothing else needed to be done.

^ Mr.King likes this.
< Private Report | Private Report >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site