H3llz0n3arth

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by H3llz0n3arth Banned, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
H3llz0n3arth
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 21, 2017 at 10:01 AM
  2. H3llz0n3arth Banned
    Referrals:

H3llz0n3arth Banned Guest

H3llz0n3arth

Hi All,

I am H3llz0n3arth and I am disputing a scamming ban due to my sythe account being hacked.
    The hacker gained access to my sythe account and created a fake skype account scamming 2 sythe members. Please note that I have been apart of this community since October 6, 2007. I have completed over $5000 (maybe more) worth of trades over the years, I was a small donator of sythe (only 5$) and I have NEVER been accused of scamming or have been apart of scamming in my rs career. I am 26 years old now and own 3 construction companies. I have zero reason to be scamming, especially such small amounts (100mill +30mill). I believe this should be an easy case for the mods to handle as they could potentially check the IP of the hacker vs my ip. (I have not moved since 2007 when I created the account). Also, "searchy" from UPS can vouch for me as I have done a lot of business from him. even purchasing OSRS gp through paypal and not once did I Charge back.. this is just completely out of my character and I REALLY hope the mods here can help me. :(. I did try to reach out to a mod but he did not reply which is why I am posting this now. I understand that mod is probably busy and I dont want to through him under the bus.

This is a link to the 2 threads:

"disoxaril2" -

h3llz0n3arth

"off white" -

Dispute Forum

Disoxaril2 is actually banned right now and "Off White" has a trade with caution.

I would really appreciate it if a mod can help me with this. I would love to be apart of the community again.

thank you.

^ Searchy likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 22, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  4. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

H3llz0n3arth

Reports: h3llz0n3arth and h3llz0n3arth

Hi there.

Even though this scam may have happened via a hack, you are ultimately responsible for your account and thus must repay these users prior to us moving forward with your dispute. Considering one user is banned for scamming, that payment can be made to a staff member to go towards the community repayment thread.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 23, 2017 at 11:07 AM
  6. H3llz0n3arth Banned
    Referrals:

H3llz0n3arth Banned Guest

H3llz0n3arth

Hello,

This is a reply to Charlotte. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to reply to this dispute.

I completely agree that account safety is the responsibility of the owner. It is my fault I did not implement 2 factor verification and you can guarantee I will implement it when my account get unbanned.

I first found out that I was hacked because "Searchy" messaged me on skype:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

In regards to paying the victims:

1) The first victim "Disoxaril2" was not actually scammed for any amount of money. h3llz0n3arth The scammer "tried" to pretend to send bitcoin but Disoxaril2 did not receive it and the trade was never completed. Thus, I do not feel like anything is owed here. Plus Disoxaril2 is banned on sythe now. This attempt was only $30 anyway, but like I said, no one was harmed in the end.

2) The second victim "Off White" was scammed for 100m. h3llz0n3arth . This is completely unacceptable and I felt beyond bad for what happened. He reached out to me via skype and we immediately discussed this situation. To conclude our conversation, he understood that he was in fact speaking with the wrong h3llz0n3arth (different skype) and did understood he should have verified the real h3llz0n3arth. I understood that my account security was 100% my fault and i offered to pay him back. He actually advised that he would approve me getting unbanned, even if I did not return the money. proof:

Off White currently has a trade with caution and as per his skype message he does not need to be repaid for me to be unbanned, I suggest I donate 100$ to the sythe community (yes I want the badge), i implement 2 factor verification and I propose my account gets reinstated :)

Also, I received this email of someone trying to change my password the day this happened:
    "Your email was changed by the IP 68.71.39.132." changed to [email protected]...

I have no idea whos email that is or whos ip that is.

Thank you for hearing my out. I appreciate it. Let me know if you would like me to provide additional information.

Regards,

H3llz0n3arth.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 29, 2017 at 1:05 PM
  8. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze

Sun Yankiee

H3llz0n3arth

Even if the user says they don't want the money, you have to repay. I'd recommend giving it to the user and they can do what they want to do with it, but we can't accept it as a donation for your account.

It also came up that Off White seems to be ban evading but wasn't banned for it prior. You're welcome to refund via a staff member (my Skype + Discord are already available to you).

Once this has been done, we can proceed.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 2, 2017 at 8:33 PM
  10. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sun Yankiee

H3llz0n3arth

There actually was a scam for the other report, so that will need to be repaid as well. The user who was scammed is banned for scamming. The 30m should go to RS Trader1 but he has been inactive for a bit over a month, so you're welcome to refund that to a staff member as well and we can hold it for him for a little while before giving it to the community repayment thread.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 10, 2017 at 4:13 PM
  12. h3llz0n3arth banned
    Referrals:

h3llz0n3arth banned Guest

H3llz0n3arth

just responding to - H3llz0n3arth

Hi Charlotte - ok sounds good I will repay the money to you. Please mgs me on skype thank you!

13. Unread #7 - Sep 11, 2017 at 1:13 PM
  14. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sun Yankiee

H3llz0n3arth

Messaged you on Skype.

^ Azie likes this.
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 10, 2017 at 3:51 PM
  16. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sun Yankiee

H3llz0n3arth

Pls post another dispute when able to refund in the ways I've specified. You're also welcome to PM me if easier to get in contact prior to posting a new dispute. You have me on Skype, but Discord is a better way to get a hold of me: Charlotte#6049.

< tehsuperginge - home IP post to recover account | Disputing Ban/TWC for "Chewy Cow" >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site