Abarta's Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Abarta, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Abarta's Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 8, 2017 at 2:49 AM
  2. Abarta
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Abarta Guru

Abarta's Pardon

• Report/post/reason that got you banned: I looked for the post but I do not think there was one. I bet against the user Shall Skill on a World Cup match. I lost the bet and could not pay Shall Skill back in a reasonable amount of time. I ended up paying him back around 13 months later with an inflated fee.

• Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I do not have the messages for some reason but I recall Shall Skill pming a mod stating that I had paid him back.

• Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I ban evaded on this account: StrRS This was when I was extremely broke in the middle of summer and I had came up with a plan. It involved running a botfarm around Ikov and since I had moved I put it into action. No scams took place on the account and I was scammed numerous times (some by semi-trusted people) which got them banned thus saving different members of the community.

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I am an adult now, and have a completely different outlook on life. I paid back Shall Skill almost 2 years ago but am pardoning now as I would really like a Lame minirank. I miss this community and would like to become active again. Any feedback is good feedback, thank you for reading this.

• Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

^ Sunny likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 8, 2017 at 2:22 PM
  4. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

Abarta's Pardon

5. Unread #3 - Jul 12, 2017 at 7:28 PM
  6. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

Abarta's Pardon

Your account has successfully been unDNTed.

You are free to log in and return to the community whenever you please.
    To refresh yourself with the Sythe Rules, you can look here: The Official Sythe.org Rules
    Welcome back. :)

< kaascouse appeal | HeisenBergNL Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site