Hattez Ban Dispute.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Hattez Ban Dispute.., Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Hattez Ban Dispute.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 28, 2017 at 11:20 PM
  2. Hattez Ban Dispute..
    Referrals:

Hattez Ban Dispute.. Guest

Hattez Ban Dispute.

Reason for ban: Private report with circumstancial evidence saying I tweeted a sythe members runescape account.

I've asked to see the evidence presented. I was provided one screen shot from Feb earlier this year.

Gyazo - 2c3c9dba7d83d13082ea7ffcb8b14506.png

I made this threat to chad aka Elite Dust. I had been given evidence that chad had mistakingly tweeted one of my accounts believing I was Krab. It lead to several of my accounts being banned for rwt. In my anger I lashed out at Chad. I however didnt tweet any of his accounts or anyone elses. I didnt actually know his accounts as I had never met him before. I just randomly logged into w2 and started naming off odds stakers. To my knowledge this was the first time I had ever been tweeted. During this time I joined rs3 commission staking. I was immediately tweeted multiple times by multiple users. It was brought to my attention several other rs3 x'ers were not happy with having new competition. I never wanted part of this ugly world. I avoided it as much as humanly possible. I cannot confirm or deny if I actually tweeted who you think I did. I havent had anything to do with rs3 or staking in several months. I fed most users a trail that I was secretly x'ing under a new account. This was they could spend their time trying to figure out who I was. While in reality I wasnt involved at all. I will however admit that I make a lot of threats and talk shit. Rarely do I ever act on those threats. Listening to a conversation that's been altered or narrowed down to only a small portion isnt fair. Things can easily be taken out of context. As far as I can tell the only thing you have is me talking shit? I would assume most of you know I troll often? I spent the majority of my time on spam forum trolling users and spewing bullshit.

Please let me see the evidence and allow me to explain myself. If it's a recording of me why does it matter if I hear it? I dont understand all the cloak and dagger shit.

3. Unread #2 - Apr 28, 2017 at 11:40 PM
  4. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

Hattez Ban Dispute.

If there's nothing sensitive in the recording itself, I see no reason why it shouldn't be shown as it is you yourself in it/don't believe anything is being compromised.

@Soul if there's nothing prohibiting the video from being public, release it to hattez.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 28, 2017 at 11:58 PM
  6. Soul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    soul8181

Soul Legend

Hattez Ban Dispute.

Sent to hattez on discord.

7. Unread #4 - Apr 29, 2017 at 1:22 AM
  8. Soul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    soul8181

Soul Legend

Hattez Ban Dispute.

I've just watched the video in question. Now as far as I can see the only reason im being banned is because he lost the rsn demon. Im not even 100% sure Milo actually lost the rsn demon. I was only trolling and throwing it in his face that he lost it. (users told me in discord he lost it) I wanted Milo to think it was actually me. Why would I want this? Because I believed he tweet'd me and I wanted him to think I inflected some of his own medicine back at him. However I didnt tweet or cause him to lose the rsn demon. If anything I would of only targeted his staking accounts (Would cause more harm losing 10b+ than a rare name) If he did in fact lose the name it wasnt due to me. He got the name during name release I believe. Users figured out if they mass tweeted all the best names released during names release they could get them re-released. It was something all name dealers dealt with during name release. I absolutely avoided the market because several names had been removed and users fucked. The rest of the conversation is me just talking shit. Also both of the pieces of evidence are two completely different time lines. The skype conversation was a month previous. I had blocked chad completely. If this is enough evidence to ban me from sythe so be it. It was fun while it lasted.

Not to mention how can you take a conversation like that seriously. You dont know how the staking community works. It's constant cloak and dagger shit. Make people think ur doing something ur not. Or make it look like someone else did it. Our teamspeak conversations are no different than discord of spam forum. It's constant trolls and meme's.

-hattez

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 29, 2017 at 2:30 AM
  10. Ex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Ex Previously known as Excelont

Hattez Ban Dispute.

I personally think we should stay out of these tweeting situations unless we have 100% definitive proof that someone tweeted an name. Like if a twitter matches up to a sythe user etc. I hear Hattez being malicious in the video but that's really how he always is. He was even that way to me for awhile when i literally did nothing to him. I'd say maybe a temp ban or a twc. Not perm worthy imo.

^ jackthehackm8, Dunworry, Soul and 2 others like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM
  12. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

Hattez Ban Dispute.

I want to add the following:

The only conversations that are going to be given "spam forum speech protection" are spam forum and public Sythe Discord conversations. If we expand this, you're going to have people threatening one another on Skype for fun with Sythe staff effectively paralyzed by absolute free speech.

Speech may (generally be) protected, but actions are not.

This is in no way a finalization of the report itself, but is very important for users to take into consideration.

Edit: Even so, conversations will still be taken in context.

^ Flights likes this.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 29, 2017 at 4:48 PM
  14. Hattez response2
    Referrals:

Hattez response2 Guest

Hattez Ban Dispute.

In referrence: Hattez Ban Dispute.

I've just watched the video. Most of you probably havent seen it so I'll go ahead and link it.

Now you might be thinking. God Hattez is a scumbag after listening to this. What you dont know is this is several conversations cut and clipped to make it look like one conversation. Some of these conversations happened 1-3 months apart. He's been gathering everything I've said or done and put it together to make me look in the worst light possible. For those of you who dont have anything to do with the staking community you wont understand. So i'll break down the events as well as I can remember.

Sometime around middle of Feb I was linked a gyazo of someone tweeting mine and krabs accounts to Mod Weath. I didnt really use Twitter and they linked me the page. At first I was like wtf why are they tweeting me? What I didnt realize is that krab had beef with chad. Chad went around locating all of krabs accounts in the duel arena (wasnt hard krabs a rs fashion fag) Unfortunately because I helped cover bets and traded krab often my accounts were linked. Chad believed they all belonged to krab. Some time shortly later several of us received multiple account bans. I personally lost 3.4b 07 and 3 insiders and 2 mules. The accounts valued price was around 350-400 USD. You can confirm with @Mootrucks because I purchased one of his maxed insiders for $300+. When they told me it was Chad who was responsible I immediately flamed the fucking hell out of him. I logged into the duel arena and just started naming off insiders and x'ers I knew belonged to odds stakers. I didnt know who they belonged to I just merely started dropping rsn's to scare chad. I knew chad had 10 insider accounts and I wanted him to feel like he was being tweeted. However I didnt actually know what accounts were his and I didnt tweet any of the ones I stated in that video. Please go and locate some proof of me tweeting any of those accounts. You cant? Why is that? Because it never happened. I'll admit in my anger I lash out and say horrible things. Saying somethign and doing it are two completely different animals. Now you've seen the evidence against me. It's literally just me talking shit. There's zero proof linking me to anything. Chad only reported me under the condition they wouldnt show me the video. Why? I called a truce with milotic and didnt want to continue the beef. Neither of us have really spoken since and left one another alone. Chad didnt want me seeing it because he knew I could pick/poke it apart instantly. I immediately linked everyone including some of the users involved. We all had a good laugh at how he took clips from multiple conversations and tried framing it as one. Now I'm willing to show all of staff the entire skype convo in full detail. Just ask and I'll screen share. Now as for Chad. I wanted to be left alone and he wont stop. Apparently Milo was the one who made some of these recordings. Milo didnt want to report me himself so he paid chad to do it. Chad didnt want me knowing he did it so he asked staff not to share. Well the cats outta the bag now. Here is concrete proof Chad actively tweets users.

Gyazo - 8454f0582653e9800ffe326602c0eb25.png
    Gyazo - 3dd263849a4a2f930ca8dd41a297875e.png
    Gyazo - e66095c317b98f3dc1a0857ddc355eb6.png

This is parts of the conversation lil old chad forgets to add in his video. I tried staying away from these inbred cunt fucks. They started all of it. When I mention the rsn " Shun" he immediately says it was krabs account. Though krab may have owned the account many of us conducted splits via the account. Doesnt matter if it belonged to me or krab. Were both Sythe members and both didnt deserve to be tweeted and cost several thousands of dollars. Chad even apologizes for doing it. He deserves to be perm'd for admitting to tweeting sythe members and their runescape accounts.

Now here's the real kicker. Milotic paid Chad to privately report me. I had called a truce with Milotic a few weeks ago. I didnt want to continue bad blood and bullshit. It's clear that milotic had different idea's. Milotics the one who recorded all of this. Chad put it together and edited it to send to mods. Why would chad do this? Because Milotic paid him to. Milotic didnt want me knowing he was involved for obvious reasons. Chad didnt want me knowing he made the report because eventually I'd peace it together and know it was them. I attempted to take a screenie of this but Chad quickly removed his posts on discord. I was able to catch a few before he completely removed them. This just goes to show what pieces of shit these two are.

Gyazo - 23e323f9bf7de81164ed2cb7dd68c991.png
    Gyazo - 05080c2530113a1a7dd68ae34f41f896.png

heres a image of what the convo looks like now after he removed everything.

Gyazo - 12a9a32ff0c6a0888c1c2413e17dc6bc.png

Here's other mods responses when I show them proof.
    Gyazo - 66bb272be545d37d0c5e6af7607c7103.png
    Gyazo - 1d352bf317cf407195080a85b4d6f51f.png

The fact of the matter is we all know Chad tweets. He's a born scumbag. He brags about money laundering and hacking. We dont need these kind of users on sythe. I ask that mods take a look at this and give their HONEST OPINION. Thank you for your time.

Hattez

^ Young_Sinatra, Coin and Zyeko like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 30, 2017 at 7:02 PM
  16. The Broom.
    Referrals:

The Broom. Guest

Hattez Ban Dispute.

Hattez Ban Dispute.

So I've been patiently awaiting some other mods input on my current ban. My current ban states for tweeting sythe users runescape accounts. I have yet to see proof I've tweeted anyone. All you have is a recording of me talking shit to chad. Did I want chad to believe I tweeted them? Yes I did. Did I actually tweet them? No I didnt. My goal was to only scare chad and milotic. I wanted them to know how easily it was for me to play their same game. So I'll ask again politely present evidence of me tweeting any known sythe members runescape accounts. If you're unable to provide any ACTUAL EVIDENCE I request to be unbanned.

Now let's move on to some more interesting developements. It's recently come to my attention that the moderator responsible for banning me actually HATES me. I had no clue @Soul disliked me so much. He made it very clear today for me.

Gyazo - 7ac078fec030455db35f7ddd2476ee78.png

Now why would a mod who hates me want to be the one to ban me? Self satisifcation maybe? But wait there's more! @Soul claims not to handle any of Chads "Shit". Well @Soul that's a bold face lie my friend. See before I told you chad leaked your private group chat you told me you dont even speak to milotic.

Gyazo - 8622a8184ec92d5389060738e469ba9f.png

As we can see he states he doesnt speak with milotic. Well looky here what are these? Chad didnt delete them quick enough this time kiddo.

Gyazo - 42fccedda2b615953ffaa36599f978d5.png
    Gyazo - a2a8e060aa74147b8120a22a96c08d14.png
    Gyazo - 48db0bccef02ff29de1d1dfd4954f072.png

As you can well see Milotic, Soul and Chad have all held conversation at least once. Im also doubtful it was a charity donation. Im sure milotic told chad to say it was charity donation. However according to chad and milotic that a lie. Chad explained he never said a personal issue with me. He only did it for the money. Money paid to him by Milotic. He was quick to remove that part before I could gyazo unfortunately.

Gyazo - 23e323f9bf7de81164ed2cb7dd68c991.png

Milotic didnt want to be the one to make the report. He wanted to pay chad to handle his dirty work. See I offered Milotic a truce several weeks ago. I wanted to end all hostilities and go about my business. As you can Milotic had different idea's. He wanted to continue it behind the scenes as he always does. However this time he made a mistake. He used chad as his tool. As you can see he was stupid enough to throw some of it in my face. Luckily I was able to gyazo pieces of it before removed on discord.

Gyazo - a06fcb5f1c2f7c848df7985b1cede7ca.png

When asked why he continue's to fuck with me he answered it with a $ sign. I lied and said I was quick enough to gyazo it before removed. (Once again the moron fell for it) Scared that I actually did catch it he quickly responds with getting people banned for money isnt against the rules. Now I know it's not against the rules. However I think this clearly shows the level they were willing to get me banned. @Soul @Milotic and @Elite Dust. Now Motive has clearly been made. Milotic dislikes me, Chad's doing it for money and @Soul actually hates me. Now the only thing they could put together on me was several different conversations mixed into one video. They took a 3 month old skype convo and added it to the conversation that took place several months later. Not only did they do that but they cut and chopped the convo to make me look in the worst light possible.

Gyazo - 231a5d2fde658db84b6d5c852a19e5e3.png

another gyazo confirming that it was just a bunch of guys in teamspeak talking shit. (Literally 90% of our teamspeak convo's are talking shit about tweeting one another among other troll things) It also confirms that the only motive chad had to continue to attack me was money. This has all been fabricated into getting me banned.

Gyazo - 8ed960b4f1b2b928d3560461686b9994.png

This is a gyazo of Chad attempting to backtrack on his previous actions. He realizes now he made a very serious mistake fucking with me. His actions lead me to report him. I've had those screenies of him admitting tweeting me for months. I declined reporting him because I honestly wanted to move on. I didnt want to be on his radar. Oh well he got the attention he wanted am I right? Well lets not spoil the surprise lets see what else chad wanted.

Gyazo - 175282daf751ba9bdd98d47244e6eb13.png
    Gyazo - 49cdf7e0c241cae67b7c0ff1e4cd5ccb.png

Would you look at that. Chad wants to save his own bacon. It's a sad trait among scumbags. They'll do w/e it takes to get away with shit. Say what you want about me. I'll always stand in the pocket and accept my fate. Now that doesnt mean I wont go down swinging tho. In the end however I did warn Chad. I told him I just wanted to be left alone. He made a fatal error and got burned.

Now I want to swing full circle. I've provided concrete evidence that all 3 disliked me and wanted me removed. Unable to find any factual evidence they took circumstancial evidence and slapped it together. I cant believe @Soul is a mod. I've presented evidence in his own words he hates me. Not only does he hate me but he didnt start hating me till chads private report. How can we allow a mod with zero ability to be unbias make decisions on sythe.org? He's easily manipulated as you can see in my gyazo's. He's lied to me multiple times and admitted it several minutes later. Why? Because I showed him the gyazo's of chad leaking. Now I believe this is a two way street. Without even checking Im gonn assume chad makes a lot of private reports. Who handles the majority of those private reports recently? Who was made a new moderator not to long ago? Who banned me and lied about it? I believe Chad and Soul's relationship is a two way street. I believe they feed eachother information. Chad posted a gyazo of a conversation between him and a mod. The mod stated we would both probably have to pardon and that neither of us were getting unbanned. Well shucks that's news to me. I've yet to be filled in on this latest development on my ban.

Also who banned me from discord? Kinda unnecessary...

17. Unread #9 - May 7, 2017 at 5:46 PM
  18. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

Hattez Ban Dispute.

Given the information you have provided privately, your ban has been reduced to time served and you will receive a TWC.

Threatening comments are not justified with banter (hint your TWC); however, there is no evidence showing you actually tweeted accounts, and we have doubts about the authenticity of the reports.

Unbanned/TWC'd

Welcome back @hattez

^ Soul, Milotic and Young_Sinatra like this.
< Mercedes TWC dispute | Proof >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site