Hello Sythe Community!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by ItsStino, Mar 12, 2017.

Hello Sythe Community!
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 12, 2017 at 4:00 PM
  2. ItsStino
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ItsStino Sythescape Assistant Developer
    Do Not Trade

Hello Sythe Community!

Welcome to my Introduction to the Sythe Community! If you haven't already noticed by my signature or the color scheme of this thread, I absolutely love the colors black and purple! I have broken this post down into sections so you can just jump to wherever you would like to start, I look forward to getting to know you all and thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about me!

A Little Bit Of Information About My Nickname
    My name is Dustin, but you can call me Stino. Growing up my family members used to love poking fun at me by calling me Dustina, haha funny I Know... LOL. But as I got older they started to call me Dustino, much better than the last one I'll tell you that. But then as I went through highschool and college, all of my friends decided to drop the Du and just call me Stino, and it has just stuck with me ever sence. It almost feels more like my actual name now than Dustin cause I am hardly ever called it. But anywho onto my introduction.

A Little Bit Of Information About Me
    I am 20 years old and I will be turning 21 on the 5 of May. I have always enjoyed anything computer or video game related, and more importantly, ways to progress through games without actually having to work for it. But hey, who doesn't like recieving things with little effort. I've spent many hours of my life playing call of duty on the xbox and hell I have been playing runescape for 13 years. And ever since about 9th grade I started getting into jtagging and botting, creating private servers, etc. So naturally I've been members of many forums over the years, but none ever stuck with me. Until I came across this forum, and it's almost like I have found my home at first sight. You know, the way couples tour houses looking for their first home together, and they see THE ONE. I love this forum and I have grown to love the community and I have only been around for about a week. My plans for the future of my time here on the forums is to become a well known, helpful, and trust worthy guy.

My Plans For Activity With Sythe
    I plan on selling a few of my accounts I have on oldschool runescape and opening a services thread, that I think others would love! The plan is to have a customer create a fresh account with all of their own details but a random password they've never used for anything before something like temppassword lol just something until the service is complete and they can secure their account back up. I want to offer a service where the customer can pick and choose what account build they want, what level stats they want, what quests they would like completed and what untradables they desire. And everything will be hand done of course, no one wants to invest money into something with a risk of never receiving.

But thats pretty much about all I can think of to share with you about myself right now, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Please feel free to let me know either through a thread reply or personal message I would love to hear from you all. I look forward to working and chatting with you all for a very long time!

Regards,
    ItsStino

^ I am baked likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 12, 2017 at 4:07 PM
  4. Sunny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sunnykfc
    Member of the Month Winner CoolHam Dragon Claws Battleship Champion Verified Diamond March Madness WoW Classic Official LoL Rank Verifier
    Secret Santa 2023 Rakashrug (2) Le Brony St. Patrick's Day 2023 RsProd Easter 2023 Summer 2022 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Top Striker
    Halloween 2023 Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Nitro Booster Valentine's Day 2023 Detective

Sunny RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    Blaze Donor

Hello Sythe Community!

Hello Dustina

5. Unread #3 - Mar 12, 2017 at 4:09 PM
  6. ItsStino
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

Hello Sythe Community!

Awe :/ Don't do that to me :( LOL Just kidding! Hello Mudzilla, nice to meet you!

7. Unread #4 - Mar 12, 2017 at 5:13 PM
  8. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

9. Unread #5 - Mar 12, 2017 at 5:15 PM
  10. ItsStino
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

Hello Sythe Community!

Thank you for welcoming me into the community! Believe me I have read through the rules, and intend to provide nothing but help and positive vibes.

Regards,
    ItsStino

11. Unread #6 - Mar 12, 2017 at 5:16 PM
  12. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses
    Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    May the 4th Be With You Pool Shark (2) March Madness (2) Rust Player Sandbox Participant Donor Lounge Participant Nitro Booster (3) Community Participant Community Development Team Member Toast Wallet User

BlackBlasses Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Hello Sythe Community!

Welcome to sythe.org Dustin

13. Unread #7 - Mar 12, 2017 at 5:17 PM
  14. ItsStino
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

Hello Sythe Community!

Thank you very much friend. And might I say you have a beautiful signature!

Regards,
    ItsStino

^ Soul likes this.
  15. Unread #8 - Mar 12, 2017 at 5:27 PM
  16. Soul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    soul8181

Soul Legend

Hello Sythe Community!

Welcome to sythe! :D

17. Unread #9 - Mar 12, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  18. ItsStino
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

Hello Sythe Community!

Why thank you friend, and you sir, have a mind blowing signature :D Nice to meet you and it shall be a pleasure seeing you around!

Regards,
    ItsStino

^ Soul likes this.
< AwsumGFX's Introduction. | Hello All! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site