Adblock breaks this site

Zyzz - The Legacy

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by Jeff, Mar 23, 2012.

  1. JoBrownHearMeh

    JoBrownHearMeh Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zyzz - The Legacy

    Dang this guy is the freaking posterchild of /fit/, sucks to hear hes passed on. pretty motivating what can be achieved
     
  2. C411_911

    C411_911 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    563
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Zyzz - The Legacy

    agreed
     
  3. body_bags

    body_bags Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2011
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zyzz - The Legacy

    nice vid great work ethic and a super big ego LOL
     
  4. ROFLZONE

    ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2009
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zyzz - The Legacy

    There's a difference between..

    I can do anything I want and.. I can do anything better than everyone else
     
  5. moe money

    moe money Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zyzz - The Legacy

    r.i.p. cuz
     
< Guildwars 2 Elementalist beta | Hello Youtubes >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site