Zutae's UE Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by zutae, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Zutae's UE Application
  1. Unread #1 - May 27, 2008 at 5:54 AM
  2. zutae
    Joined:
    May 28, 2007
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zutae Active Member

    Zutae's UE Application

    Why would I like to become a part of the UE?[/SIZE]

    I would love to become a part of the UE because I have recently found a love for creating guides. Personally I think I havn't been involved enough in the sythe community so I would like to become a part of the UE team to pull my weight in the Sythe community.

    Link's to the Guides that i've written

    Glitches in Microsoft Windows XP

    3 Step Guide to using Chopsticks

    learning to read tablature


    Thankyou,
    Zutae
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 27, 2008 at 2:28 PM
  4. Clank
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Zutae's UE Application

    No Runescape guides here?
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 27, 2008 at 10:59 PM
  6. Pen
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2005
    Posts:
    15,220
    Referrals:
    142
    Sythe Gold:
    10

    Pen Legend
    Banned

    Zutae's UE Application

    What Clank said.

    The guides are a bit short.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 28, 2008 at 5:48 AM
  8. zutae
    Joined:
    May 28, 2007
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zutae Active Member

    Zutae's UE Application

    I added a new guide.

    Pen, what advice can you give me so I can become a User Education Team Member?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 5, 2008 at 9:45 PM
  10. Macroman
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Zutae's UE Application

    Writing more complex guides, and guides that users can often apply to problems users can have.

    Quality not Quantity as said.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 6, 2008 at 6:19 PM
  12. zutae
    Joined:
    May 28, 2007
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zutae Active Member

    Zutae's UE Application

    Thanks and congratz on getting head user educator.

    Im going to try and make some more complex guides but im out of ideas, can you give me some?

    Thanks,
    zutae
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 6, 2008 at 7:11 PM
  14. I love WøW §u¢ks
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I love WøW §u¢ks Active Member
    Banned

    Zutae's UE Application

    Chopsticks? Seriously?

    You need useful guides and a lesson in grammar.
     
< Trusted MMing and Account training service | selling a lvl 82 for Rs2 gold!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site