Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregisteredzogre, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregisteredzogre

    Unregisteredzogre Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    Was asked to post here instead of in pardon section.

    Hey I was just wondering if there was anyway for me to come back?

    Like if any user was scammed by my imposter I could refund them?

    Im not admitting to why I was banned but I wouldnt mind doing it to come back as I miss sythe to be honest.

    I had a good reputation that I would like to bring back.

    If its possible could I come back? Although Im not sure how the process would work as many will accuse of scamming to get free GP.

    Thank you in advance

    EDIT: Anyway I can reply do these easily to post updates or should I create a new one with refund proof. Also how do I know who has been scammed?
     
  2. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

  3. Unregisteredzogre

    Unregisteredzogre Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    QUOTE=Unregisteredzogre;14754147]Was asked to post here instead of in pardon section.

    Hey I was just wondering if there was anyway for me to come back?

    Like if any user was scammed by my imposter I could refund them?

    Im not admitting to why I was banned but I wouldnt mind doing it to come back as I miss sythe to be honest.

    I had a good reputation that I would like to bring back.

    If its possible could I come back? Although Im not sure how the process would work as many will accuse of scamming to get free GP.

    Thank you in advance

    EDIT: Anyway I can reply do these easily to post updates or should I create a new one with refund proof. Also how do I know who has been scammed?[/QUOTE]

    EDIT 2: Only one who approached saying they were scammed by the imposter was "callmeshakebitch" on skype. I middlemanned a trade after for 20M so user must have been scammed 20M.

    Can you allow me to reply to the threads to update with screenshots of refunds. I have contacted said user on skype but cant post picture atm due to being on tablet.
     
  4. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    just make new threads and we'll merge them. feel free to post your proof in one of them
     
  5. Unregisteredzogre

    Unregisteredzogre Guest

    Referrals:
    0
  6. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    that guy's skype resolves to 89.187.219.219, which matches 16 banned accounts.

    thanks for repaying sad machine. can you just show where he says that's his skype? (and also show the skype profile pic please)

    lastly, how did he contact you about repaying him? i didn't see a thread against you but could have missed it
     
  7. Unregisteredzogre

    Unregisteredzogre Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

  8. Unregisteredzogre

    Unregisteredzogre Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    Hey just looking for an update on what I should do next?

    Since you have been the mod managing my dispute.

    Thank you :)
     
  9. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    i'd support an unban but i'll ask for a 2nd opinion just to be sure
     
  10. Entrr

    Entrr Hero
    Legendary Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2012
    Posts:
    5,735
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    278
    OG Club STEVE Tier 1 Prizebox In Memory of Jon
    Zogre Dispute - 2nd opinion needed please!

    Unbanned.
     
< Mia Malkovas Dispute | Help >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site