Adblock breaks this site

Zinic's Vouches

Discussion in 'Vouches Forum' started by Zinic, Aug 24, 2016.

  1. Zinic

    Zinic Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Zinic's Vouches

    If I have completed and successful and trustworthy task feel free to vouch below, as well I will quote vouches from other threads.

    Vouches: 3
     
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  2. DabbedOutNol

    DabbedOutNol Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2016
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    330
    Zinic's Vouches

    Did tutorial island and walked to Varrock for me, thank you!
     
  3. DabbedOutNol

    DabbedOutNol Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2016
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    330
    Zinic's Vouches

    Did a 1-30 strength training for 1M, great guy to talk to. Thank you very much
     
  4. Swaze

    Swaze Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2014
    Posts:
    2,018
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    200
    Zinic's Vouches

    Vouch for Zinic. I used his account training services and he finished my request in a speedy manner. Would reccomend. Thanks!
     
< OG Chino's Vouches | iNhale1337's vouches >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site