Adblock breaks this site

Zims FREE training service

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by i am zim00, Dec 24, 2009.

  1. i am zim00

    i am zim00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zims FREE training service

    I think I'll wait till I have more posts and a higher status so that I'll have more trust then.
    Sorry guys, I at least got to help out one person lol.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Zims FREE training service

    Tutorial island and xmas event for starters.


    All levels obviously @ 1.

    You can train it after that or not, don't matter to me.
     
  3. i am zim00

    i am zim00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zims FREE training service

    sure thing. which of my instant messengers would be best to contact you with(AIM or Yahoo)? If neither work, please PM me and we can begin working on details
     
  4. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Zims FREE training service

    Hes working on it now.

    Automined another 200 ores on a different account ftw.
     
  5. i am zim00

    i am zim00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zims FREE training service

    Finished with your order. Will continue to work on it as agreed.
     
  6. i am zim00

    i am zim00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Zims FREE training service

    Hmm, maybe I'll wait till I have a little higher of a status and more posts so before I attempt to start up anything...
     
< Need Xmas Event/Tutorial Island done | [PAYPAL] Fa1lBoat's Training/Alching Service. [PAYPAL] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site