Zerker Proggy

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by claw bogy, Dec 25, 2009.

Zerker Proggy
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 25, 2009 at 12:28 PM
  2. claw bogy
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    12/31/09
    [​IMG]
    Back to questing.

    12/24/09
    [​IMG]



    -----------------

    Strength 80/99
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM
  4. yes purple
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,600
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yes purple Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    Nice mate, looks similar to mine :)
    Go for barrow gloves like I am currently doing on mine :p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  6. yo123
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Posts:
    1,511
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yo123 Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    GL i support are you gonna be 45def 4ever?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 25, 2009 at 12:54 PM
  8. Jay Sean
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jay Sean Active Member

    Zerker Proggy

    Support :) 2nd on this thread :) gl
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  10. Krayzie-Bone
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,197
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Krayzie-Bone Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    Think it was deleted because it seemed like there was no effort in the text. Regardless, your account looks nice. Hopefully you can turn it in to a mean-lean-fat-grilling-noob-killing-George-Foreman-machine.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 25, 2009 at 1:01 PM
  12. o0o pure o0o
    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    o0o pure o0o Forum Addict

    Zerker Proggy

    Eye Suh-port
    Haa yeah so , i support
    Goodluck ,
    Tidy out the thread and post more pictures
    8/10
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 25, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  14. Slave of Jah
    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Posts:
    732
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Slave of Jah Apprentice
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    I Support Nice Pure U got there :)
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  16. claw bogy
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    After 80 str, I'll start questing for barrows gloves.
    I saw your pure too, looks great.

    And to the other guy, yes I'll be 45 def forever. and ever.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 25, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  18. Ivan Horvat
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,098
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41

    Ivan Horvat Guru

    Zerker Proggy

    Keep up the good work, I can see that zerk's going to be awesome, even though it already is awesome :p
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 25, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  20. Lukef555
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    As with the one on rune-tips,

    I support,looks uber sexy. :)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM
  22. claw bogy
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    ^I know lol
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 31, 2009 at 4:09 AM
  24. claw bogy
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    Dragon gloves.

    44 more quest points =S
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 31, 2009 at 1:33 PM
  26. yes purple
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,600
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yes purple Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    Good luck it seem's like a lot but it's easy; also I am offering questing services now lol so if you need help hit me up :p
     
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 31, 2009 at 1:42 PM
  28. Lo 0 o0 0o k
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,023
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lo 0 o0 0o k Guru

    Zerker Proggy

    Nice account, finally found out who you are from the rune tips cc and your sythe name. I support.
    Gl on 99 str, going to take a long time.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Dec 31, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  30. Tmoe
    Referrals:
    0

    Tmoe Guest

    Zerker Proggy

    I originally was a zerker, 75-99-45.. You say forever but you'll get bored, lol:D.
    Get 70 def and be a barrows pure:].

    Gl on 99 strength
     
  31. Unread #16 - Dec 31, 2009 at 2:13 PM
  32. claw bogy
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    Zerker Proggy

    Hopefully I wont. :)
     
< My 3rd Bh/Pvp vid | What to do with my pure? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site