Zeal services

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by jordan1221, Feb 5, 2011.

Zeal services
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2011 at 2:31 AM
  2. jordan1221
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2010
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    jordan1221 Forum Addict

    Zeal services

    Hello, I'm new to this site so I'll be doing a few free 100 zeal services,
    I'll be using a paid auth by RsBots.
    ... 100 zeals takes Approx. 24 hrs non-stop botting.
    I will keep you updated on msn and you can check in whenever you want, if I'm
    logged on you can tell me to get off for a moment or whatever..
    If you're worried about me taking any items or anything off of the account,
    then simply put everything in bank and add a bank pin or transfer the items to
    another account till I'm done.
    I'm trying to get a few vouches so I can start off my own business.
    Thanks
    If interested.. Post here and pm your email address.
     
< New Runescape Power-Leveling Site | Thuqs Range Zeal Services! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site