zander952 scammed me 11M and

Discussion in 'Archives' started by renske, Sep 21, 2007.

zander952 scammed me 11M and
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 21, 2007 at 11:33 AM
  2. renske
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    renske Member

    zander952 scammed me 11M and

    I want to report zander952 because,

    zander952 scamed me for 11M and r1c0 lost his lvl 115 account through him,Iate zander952 trough him i dont have any money more and r1c0 lost hs account by him.

    I have a text report from him and a picture

    I hope the mods will do something with this.
    It is the first time that i bought a account and trough that noob scammer i need to start all over again with making some money.
     

    Attached Files:

  3. Unread #2 - Sep 21, 2007 at 10:36 PM
  4. Yakov
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    2,233
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Yakov Jewish Ex-Global Mod
    Do Not Trade

    zander952 scammed me 11M and

    Text longs aren't proof, and the image is tiny.
     
< CnC this, yo. | Training accounts for free >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site