Adblock breaks this site

yummy TV dinn0rs mmmm

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Babe Ruth, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. Babe Ruth

    Babe Ruth Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    yummy TV dinn0rs mmmm

    [​IMG]


    Who wants sum.
     
  2. Lean

    Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Posts:
    4,694
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    99
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner
    yummy TV dinn0rs mmmm

    Promotes excessive brain tumors and premature death, FDA approved.
     
  3. Lame

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant
    yummy TV dinn0rs mmmm

    "A little over a year ago I was in bondage, and now I'm back out here reaping the blessings and getting the benefits that go along with it, everything that's out here for kings like us. The reason why we like this, this jewelry and this diamonds and stuff, they don't understand is, because we really from Africa, and that's where all this stuff come from. And we originated from kings, you know what I'm saying? So don't look down on the youngsters because they wanna have shiny things. It's in our genes, know what I'm saying? We just don't all know our history, so—"
     
  4. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    yummy TV dinn0rs mmmm

    [​IMG]
     
< Sooo.. I Finally... | Sooo.. I Finally... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site