Youtube bots for RSGP

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by Goblin Stew, Jul 25, 2011.

Youtube bots for RSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 25, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  2. Goblin Stew
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goblin Stew Active Member
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    Selling:

    youtube account creator - 5mill
    Youtube comment/like/dislike/sub bot - 5mill
    15,000 email list - 2mill

    All software is from paid scripts.
    You can buy them all together for 10mill ono
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 27, 2011 at 11:56 AM
  4. Evan273
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    1,068
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Evan273 Guru
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    How many subs can the bot get you and are they legit accounts or just randomly automated created accounts?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 27, 2011 at 2:44 PM
  6. Goblin Stew
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goblin Stew Active Member
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    You can get as many accounts as your bot creates.

    If you are interested I can give you a username list for as many accounts as you wish. And a 7million, 15,000 emails.

    So yes, randomly automated accounts.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 27, 2011 at 2:57 PM
  8. Evan273
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    1,068
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Evan273 Guru
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    How long would it take to get 10k subs?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 27, 2011 at 5:34 PM
  10. Goblin Stew
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goblin Stew Active Member
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    I'm not sure about 10k I have never tried to get that many. It is reasonably fast though.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 28, 2011 at 7:30 AM
  12. Quackism
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2011
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Quackism Active Member

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    Why would you want to spam Youtube? I'm just curious..
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 28, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  14. Goblin Stew
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goblin Stew Active Member
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    If you have a new account it's good to start you off if you cant be bothered to wait.
    it makes you look good if you have a vid with a PDD link.

    List goes on. Some people just do, don't ask me why,

    I don't, I just sell it.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  16. Mr Hyde
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Posts:
    347
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mr Hyde Forum Addict
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    If you don't know why, then why comment on the thread?

    ...and are you serious?! Wasting Internet Space?!! I'm not even going to comment on that.

    Not just anybodies youtube videos, but your own. Youtube has a ranking system sort of like google. Mainly used by internet marketers, we try to control the rank of our video and bring it to the top of the page for certain keywords. There's something called CPA - (cost per action) They have networks, you join a network and they pay you to advertise other companies offers, they act as the middle man. For example, I'm currently running an Ad for Apple, I get paid $3 for every lead...and a lead is just an email and shipping address, which is needed in order for whoever click the link to receive their free macbook air for testing. So if I were to get this bot, I would make a video about maybe, macbook air reviews while promoting my website in the link (www.FreeAppleLaptop.com) and I would spam the vid with likes and comments in order to raise it to the top so that it's the first thing people see.. when you search for something, you usually click on one of the first 3 videos (or links if you want to use google as an example) This is how it can be used. That explains that. The 15k email list is also used by many internet marketers the same way, Imagine if I sent that link to 15,000 people with a small paragraph saying how great macbook airs are then telling them they can get one for free.. even if only 1% click on the link, that's 150 people...multiply that by 3.. I just made $450 by sending an email. [What do they call that again? At the click of a button.. :cool:]

    I think I'm done here...sorry about hijacking the thread OP. lol I just felt the need to explain some things because I took offense to that comment above.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  18. Phanz
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2011
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Phanz Apprentice
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    What's the point of this?
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 29, 2011 at 1:29 PM
  20. Goblin Stew
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goblin Stew Active Member
    Banned

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    What's the point of you?
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 29, 2011 at 1:31 PM
  22. ggboi
    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Posts:
    1,206
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    83

    ggboi Guru

    Youtube bots for RSGP

    stop asking what the point is.
    he is selling a youtube bot if you dont want it dont post.
     
< Need Man To Make Forum | [Selling] 30$ Gamestop card for RSGP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site