Yoshi

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dream, May 22, 2008.

Yoshi
  1. Unread #1 - May 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM
  2. Dream
    Referrals:
    0

    Dream Guest

    Yoshi

    [​IMG]

    I'v have had PS only for 3 weeks so far. So I'm pretty newb with it. I'v read couple tutorials and this is my latest and best sig I'v made.

    And I know the render is kinda messy, don't know how it turned to look like that at the yoshi's face. Anyways feedback / help with text and font would be appreciated :)

    EDIT: I also rendered the image my self ;D
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 22, 2008 at 2:50 PM
  4. Clank
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Yoshi

    It looks alot like 'Ridah's Sigs BG. Needs a border! Still very nice for 3rd attempt.
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 22, 2008 at 3:01 PM
  6. Dream
    Referrals:
    0

    Dream Guest

    Yoshi

    I just check "Ridah"s signature, and I didin't find any other thins that would match exept few colours. and it's completely different style.

    the sig of mine has a boarder :D and that's not my 3rd attemt, that is my 11th sig.

    thanks for kind words anyways Clank
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 22, 2008 at 3:17 PM
  8. Clank
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Yoshi

    Oops, mixed up 3 weeks with attempts.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 25, 2008 at 6:53 PM
  10. Jesse
    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3,129
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    10

    Jesse Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Yoshi

    It's good, but the colors are too bright and Needs A Border :3
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 27, 2008 at 4:04 AM
  12. 0120012345
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,020
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    0120012345 Grand Master

    Yoshi

    Exactly.
     
  13. Unread #7 - May 27, 2008 at 4:46 AM
  14. 5w33t p00p3r
    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2006
    Posts:
    1,853
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    5w33t p00p3r Guru
    Banned

    Yoshi

    What'd up with everyone liking borders now?? Aren't they suppose to be shitty?? What has happened D:
     
  15. Unread #8 - May 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM
  16. bizcuits21
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    562
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bizcuits21 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Yoshi

    Borders suck and you need to get off the island of penisland :D.
     
  17. Unread #9 - May 27, 2008 at 3:56 PM
  18. MCR__Ftw
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2007
    Posts:
    1,084
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MCR__Ftw Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Yoshi

    I was just thinking that o_O , anyway, nice job although the lighting isn't the greatest, but none the less it's nice.
     
  19. Unread #10 - May 31, 2008 at 12:19 AM
  20. hØpe
    Joined:
    May 30, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hØpe Active Member

    Yoshi

    Fucking awesome,
    For some reason this stands out above alot of others.
    9/10 i would use it
     
< Triple H signature | Behind These, Not so hazel eyes. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site