Adblock breaks this site

[YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Butta, Mar 9, 2016.

  1. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

  2. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  3. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  4. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  5. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  6. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  7. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  8. darkcape

    darkcape Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2016
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    40 dollars for 40 attack and 70 str lol
     
  9. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    70str 70range 40attack - and the security not to get recovered ;)
     
  10. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  11. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  12. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  13. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    We are online!
     
  14. MrDowny

    MrDowny Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2016
    Posts:
    124
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    take 20?
     
  15. Butta

    Butta I draw lines on charts for living.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    97774605351010304
    Discord Username:
    Butta#8883
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    20 is way underpriced.

    this account took me more than 48hours of gameplay.

    if i work at McDonalds for 3hours i get 20.
     
  16. Patopal

    Patopal Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2016
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    the 43 prayer is terrible in f2p
     
  17. Dunworry

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    Please only bump once per 8 hours.
     
  18. Ibizapure

    Ibizapure Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [YoHoGold] [Donator] Selling 70Range 70Strength 40Attack

    1st. There is no thing called "security not to get recovered". And we all know that.
    2nd. 40$ is way too overpriced for that build.
     
< really nice low lvl pure 49 cb 65 str 61 range | [$200 Donator] Buying Fresh level 3 Tutorial Accounts! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site