Yo 07 runefags (again)

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by tMoon, Jan 2, 2015.

Yo 07 runefags (again)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 2, 2015 at 6:09 PM
  2. tMoon
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    If I knew a spot that you could train at with a NPC that never dies, what would that be worth (providing I wanted to sell it)

    kaythx

    Update, more deets for better $ estimate:

    NPC is relatively low level, max hit is around 4-5 (I'm killing it on an account that has below 50 in both attack and defence)
    At 40 defence I can stay an hour before banking (on lobs)
    Not AFKable due to having to reclick it, but doesn't die/no respawn wait/etc.
    No requirements expect being able to hit/take hits
    I'm getting about 17k exp/h right now which I believe is decent is for my stats
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 2, 2015 at 6:12 PM
  4. Heeatz
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    probs 10m lol. I'd buy it doe
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 2, 2015 at 6:27 PM
  6. IxI Duality IxI
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    1,004
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Halloween 2013

    IxI Duality IxI Guru

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    [​IMG]

    One dollar...
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 2, 2015 at 6:29 PM
  8. Heeatz
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    Did someone say a dollar??
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 2, 2015 at 6:35 PM
  10. Shin
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

  11. Unread #6 - Jan 2, 2015 at 6:54 PM
  12. nodnarbusn
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Posts:
    3,248
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    214
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Village Drunk Not sure if srs or just newfag... UWotM8?

    nodnarbusn Grand Master

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    I can hear the wheels spinning
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 2, 2015 at 7:02 PM
  14. Johnsonman
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2012
    Posts:
    1,231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    63
    Christmas 2013 Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014

    Johnsonman Dice Life - @Vid
    $100 USD Donor New

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    It depends on whether the NPC hits high etc. Maybe up to like 10m 07 idk.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 2, 2015 at 7:04 PM
  16. CEO
    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Posts:
    5,528
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,320
    Discord Unique ID:
    222503969677770752
    Discord Username:
    CEO#6986
    Verified Ironman Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex Potamus

    CEO Buying OSRS Service Biz
    $200 USD Donor New

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    Too many variables. 10M 07 is a safe bet.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jan 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM
  18. Hamouze
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    I doubt you know something that nobody else knows. Most training methods leak fairly quickly. Also depends on xp/hr.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jan 2, 2015 at 7:09 PM
  20. tMoon
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    I'ma update the post with more details to get better input

    @unbanned, thanks for the vid man, didn't know there weren't randoms in pvp worlds so i'ma hop over there

    Variables such as what?

    I imagine other people do know it, but looks like they've kept it to themselves. I've never seen someone else before
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jan 2, 2015 at 7:16 PM
  22. Hamouze
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Yo 07 runefags (again)

    Make sure if you're gonna splash in a pvp world to turn accept aid off or else you're done m8.

    I'm pretty sure by variables he means the xp/hr, what skill, etc.. Until you can provide the xp in what skill then an estimate can't really be made.

    Hmmm I wouldn't recommend selling this to a lot of people considering if it's only 1 specific NPC and there's such a limited amount of worlds, you don't want this to leak.
     
< why the fuck are ridiculous name changes being allowed? | zuzels new business strategy >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site